Barcelona 2012/2013 kits revealed

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Something too blue about the home kit with shorts...Perhaps the red stripe should've also been a gradient or maybe a bit wider stripe?...Looks awfully navy blue overall

The away kit actually makes the pistachio one look normal and that was the subject of a lot of jokes...I can't imagine the players are thrilled with it

mixer

AtfhFsjCAAAOcnL.jpg:large

Home kit looks very good on this mannequin. When I saw the away kit I was like; daf*q?

Home - very good for me
Away - Horrible
Goalkepper - very good

Fourteen

Monster Masch
How many times will we see the away kite next season? Perhaps early double figures, maybe less? It's the home kit that matters most and it looks ok, even if it does look too much like a PSG kit - Bit of a minor faux pas there.

Boris

Fans should have a decising say about this stuff :( I see we all agree away kit is pure sh*t ... This home kit is not so bad, I think its better then 11/12 home kit. just sayin

Alissa

I actually like the home kit, it's definitely better than the spiderman one, it will look great on the players. Don't get me started on the away kit though.

Professor Chaos

In away kits we will play probably against:
Atletico
Levante
Osasuna
Mallorca
Bilbao
Getafe
Espanyol
Deportivo (promoted from Segunda)

Goalkeeper's kit > Away kit > Home kit

Galning

@barcastuff
Image: The new Barcelona shirt is made of 13 recycled plastic water bottles

It all makes sense now.

Doobs

The Messiah
The away kit reminds me of Lithuania's basketball kit for the Olympics after the breakup of the USSR...It was like some Grateful Dead print

The only positive I can see from the away kit is that the gradient at least washes out the Qatar bit somewhat

Atfg3EHCIAARIa2.jpg:large

oh%20god%20yao.png

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Home of Barca Fans