After their draw vs. Villareal can we win the league?

Can we come from behind and take the league?

• Most certainly LL.

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No, can't do LL.

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barcaa

Really hope we can.If we beat them and they lose another then its all to play for and as long as we keep playing the way we do then theres still a chance.

Kerrybai

We've got Athletic between Milan games... And we're not guaranteed to win the Clásico, but it's not impossible. It's just that I don't understand those who believe we're sure to win vs RM every time... It's almost 50/50.

We play Athletic at home where we have only dropped 2 points. Also Athletic play Schalke 2 days before in the Europa league. Judging by how they played Man United they will run for the full 90 minutes and be tired against us.

dalitis8

Banned
You mean walkintheparkAPOEL?

APOEL will probably make it difficult for them here in Cyprus.

Due to them being a bit tired after their hectic recent run + their negative mentality at the moment.

APOEL may only have players that are barely good for the Segunda (many of them not even that) but they take the phrase: "more than the sum of its parts" to a totally different level.

They can both defend and counterattack effectively, and can also be extremely frustrating to play against. Surely Madrid may as well steamroll them even in the away game, but I would not be surprised if Madrid finds it difficult.

All the tickets for the Tuesday game have gone up in smoke, and many APOEL fans are complaining that fans of rival clubs bought them.

E

estranged

6 points is a comfortable margin for them, they basically need to lose twice, 5 points would have meant a Barca victory in el clasico and a draw would be enough....though IMO real have unquestionably more difficult fixtures remaining than us, our toughest is Mallorca away this weekend....I wonder if this new Atletico can upset Real at home?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
APOEL will probably make it difficult for them here in Cyprus.

Due to them being a bit tired after their hectic recent run + their negative mentality at the moment.

APOEL may only have players that are barely good for the Segunda (many of them not even that) but they take the phrase: "more than the sum of its parts" to a totally different level.

They can both defend and counterattack effectively, and can also be extremely frustrating to play against. Surely Madrid may as well steamroll them even in the away game, but I would not be surprised if Madrid finds it difficult.

All the tickets for the Tuesday game have gone up in smoke, and many APOEL fans are complaining that fans of rival clubs bought them.

Real Union.

Kerrybai

6 points is a comfortable margin for them, they basically need to lose twice, 5 points would have meant a Barca victory in el clasico and a draw would be enough....though IMO real have unquestionably more difficult fixtures remaining than us, our toughest is Mallorca away this weekend....I wonder if this new Atletico can upset Real at home?

3 tough games away. Bilbao, Osasuna and the Madrid derby. Two potentially tricky games at home with Valencia and Sevilla. 1 loss 4 wins, 2 draws 3 wins. On their current form it could even be 3 draws 2 wins. Lets be hopeful at least.

Edman

After real's last 2 draws I'm really getting a good feeling for our odds. Real has some tough matches coming up, including one in the nou camp. Barça just has to keep winning :p

dalitis8

Banned
Yes we can. But it does not depend solely on us.

The teams that face Madrid must also play well enough to stop them, plus the refs must be largely impartial, both with us and with Madrid. Those are some big "IFS" right there.

Now, in any case, and in all parallel universes, the CL should always be the priority.

Home of Barca Fans