After their draw vs. Villareal can we win the league?

Can we come from behind and take the league?

• Most certainly LL.

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No, can't do LL.

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yes. But Madrid are still very clear favourites. We've got to win all our remaining games.

oz187

Yes. But Madrid are still very clear favourites. We've got to win all our remaining games.

I would say Madrid are only slight favourites. They have a much tougher run in as well as having to come to Camp Nou. With Champions League fixtures also being played it wouldn't be unrealistic to see them drop points in 2 or 3 games outside El Clasico. Title race is wide open as to what will happen.

La LL

Generally Delightful
I would say Madrid are only slight favourites. They have a much tougher run in as well as having to come to Camp Nou. With Champions League fixtures also being played it wouldn't be unrealistic to see them drop points in 2 or 3 games outside El Clasico. Title race is wide open as to what will happen.

You mean walkintheparkAPOEL?

F

Flavia

I don't know. After all the fuss real crydri is doing because of today's game, like a little child when they don't get their way, they will probably get it again, or won't. We'll have to see what happens.

Yaotzin

Madrid favorites but not by much as their run in is tougher, and of course they are in much worse form right now.

APOEL will surely lose, but they will make it difficult. They are organised and won't roll over. Madrid will have to work for it.

Birdy

they are clear favorites. 6 points is a huge advantage.. Besides classico is a tough game. None guarantees win there..

oz187

Doesn't matter, it's still an extra midweek game that's distracts from the league games immediately before and after. And then there's the semi-finals likely against Bayern, that would be a real test of their focus and ability to maintain a high level of performance.

Tezemery

It will still be difficult but how can you not be proud of this great team for coming back like they have.

Home of Barca Fans