After their draw vs. Villareal can we win the league?

Can we come from behind and take the league?

• Most certainly LL.

Votes: 51 89.5%
  • No, can't do LL.

Votes: 6 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Most certainly not... The league is done and dusted. Mou and the refs are only being trolls here, give us false hope and crush our hearts in the end!!

I'm telling you it is over!!

BarcaGirl

Everything is possible, I've even said that when we were trailing 10 points behind them. It's still difficult, but we have to fight till the end and win all our remaining matches and hoping RM will also drop a few more points.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Doesn't matter, it's still an extra midweek game that's distracts from the league games immediately before and after. And then there's the semi-finals likely against Bayern, that would be a real test of their focus and ability to maintain a high level of performance.
We've got Athletic between Milan games... And we're not guaranteed to win the Clásico, but it's not impossible. It's just that I don't understand those who believe we're sure to win vs RM every time... It's almost 50/50.

La LL

Generally Delightful
We've got Athletic between Milan games... And we're not guaranteed to win the Clásico, but it's not impossible. It's just that I don't understand those who believe we're sure to win vs RM every time... It's almost 50/50.

Cautious optimism > blind faith. That way you won't get (hugely) disappointed if we lose.

Home of Barca Fans