Which club will Pep be managing come August 2012?

Which club will Pep be managing in August 2012?

• FC Barcelona

Votes: 100 74.6%
  • Chelsea FC

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Inter Milan

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • AC Milan

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Man Utd

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other Club

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Taking time away from football

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

adil_909

has there been a poll on this forum where so many people were so sure of something, and then it turned out to be completely wrong?

Pepe Silvia

FC Barcelona...

What gives you the impression that Pep will leave with such great players at his disposal (cantera and global), close to home philosophy that he himself perfected and is actually able to coach with, and limitless player and fan support???
Boy was I off :lol:

messi1987

On the one hand the belief Guardiola would coach another eurpean club hurts tooooo much :(
But on the other hand: If you can trust a person it is Pep!! He will always love his home, Barca- wherever he would go! So even if he trains another club he only would do it because of his love to football and his job!

Still , I really really hope he will only rest a year or/and coaches a unknown club somewhere in India or Southamerica! And then he has to come back of course! I am looking forward to this wonderful moment right now!

He will return to Barcelona at some point, I'm sure of it.

I think he may manage in England, perhaps Arsenal (hope he doesn't, sick of people comparing them to Barcelona's style) but I seriously doubt Chelsea, their club is run in entirely the wrong way, surely? I'd like to see him at Liverpool, I know at the moment they look a broken, long-ball, average outfit but as Guardiola himself said, they really do have a good crop of young lads coming through.

nebeer

Love is All
I simply cannot imagine Barca without Pep. It would be even more difficult to see him manage other teams and not Barca. He should be here for life.

Home of Barca Fans