1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

El Flaco

Back to freezing. This guy can be so frustrating

He didn't even freeze. It was a beautiful free kick in a dangerous position. He was going one way and it curved to the opposite corner. Nothing he could have done.

Come on, not even you can defend this freekick. It was NOT beautiful ok ?! it's an ok striken freekick at best. The rule is simple: the FK is scored on the side you're standing in = fail. The strikes which pass above the wall with some power. some of those are unstoppable. It was not the case here.

This was no freeze. Ter Stegen bet on the left corner. He jumped in that direction and after that it was already too late.

I agree he could have done better, but I'm not even mad, I'll give him a free pass this time...

Should have saved the fk but went to the wrong post too quickly. But who cares? Busi made a mistake and caused the fk, MAtS made a mistake and conceded but if we win 7:1 I do not give a shit. Both of them did not make such mistakes in Clasico.

Except the Osasuna player in the wall was blocking his view of the ball, so he actually saw the ball coming way closer than 23 meters.

I totally agree he could have done better and at least TRIED to come back, but I have the feeling he was not going to catch it anyway, for the reason stated above.

Ter Stegen's conceded goal vs. Osasuna

[gfy]BraveIgnorantAfricanaugurbuzzard[/gfy]

[gfy]SlipperyHarmlessArkshell[/gfy]

[gfy]OilyEveryChihuahua[/gfy]

[gfy]WelldocumentedUnpleasantAnkolewatusi[/gfy]

[gfy]HauntingEnragedBrahmancow[/gfy]

Sunny Mir

He couldn't see the ball. Made a decision to go to the side behind of the wall, anticipating the ball was gonna go there. If he had stayed where he was and trusted the wall to do its job, He would have saved that. But I don't think he has that confidence in them doing that anymore. Especially after the Di Maria FK goal in Paris, Where Suarez tried to head it :lol:

zealot

I thought having Valdes for years in goal has made Cules familiar to GK's brain farts. Need to calm down a bit, Stegen is good enough, his footwork is awesome. Just need to get help from his outfield teammates to mitigate his shortcomings.

Kuchi

It was against Osasuna, we won 7-1 and it's really funny that he actually pulled an Olaf. I'll take a funny Olaf moment now and then, as long as he saves our asses in the big ones.

BarçaBarça

Catalan TV3 says he will renew to 2022. Good news, he is the perfect Barca-keeper. Some people still shit on him at every given chance, but imo he fits us better than De Gea. There. I said it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Catalan TV3 says he will renew to 2022. Good news, he is the perfect Barca-keeper. Some people still shit on him at every given chance, but imo he fits us better than De Gea. There. I said it.

de Gea a better shot-stopper and at commanding the defence, but ter Stegen better playing it out from the back, although DDG not too shabby at it either. Even if I like ter Stegen, DDG would be an instant upgrade IMO.

That said, DDG would also cost a lot and it's not like we're playing badly because of our GK.

behindbrowneyes

MAtS is great. We signed him for 12M and he became a top10-GK. DDG is better, but not that much better to spend a shitload for him. The GK-position is our least problem and we shouldn't open a construction site where is none.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
There is no way DDG would come here. If Manchester United can't retain him, he is going to one place and that is Real Madrid.

mark1nhu

MATS is below DDG, for sure, but he is perfectly fine for a CL always-favorite team like us. We have way more important things to fix/improve other than the GK spot.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There is no way DDG would come here. If Manchester United can't retain him, he is going to one place and that is Real Madrid.

I think he would prefer Barcelona over Real Madrid as it'll give him what he wants anyway. Move back to be closer to his gf and family, but this way he'll not sever his ties with Atletico as he is an Atleti boy, but is/was desperate to return due to Man Utd dropping down and the family issue.

Again though, we need reinforcements in other positions.

Home of Barca Fans