1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Giginho75

perfect goalkeeper for the barca play...
not so technical, but too useful to the beginning of a lot of actions from defense...
but i don't know what thinks valverde.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope he ups his game as I haven't seen him improve in these 3 years on his glaring weaknesses.

He is staying so let's hope for the best.

Killinarin

Great news, he's one of the best there is. More, he's the only top goalkeepers in the world that never suffered a goal from CR7. He absolutely dominated him this season. I don't remember losing with RM when he's kept at bay.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Great news, he's one of the best there is. More, he's the only top goalkeepers in the world that never suffered a goal from CR7. He absolutely dominated him this season. I don't remember losing with RM when he's kept at bay.

How many times has he faced CR7?

GetIn

He's only faced CR7 twice in his career and I don't recall him making any top class saves on him either, not exactly "dominated".

Holy hyperbole.

behindbrowneyes

Is the current goalkeeping-coach in Unzués coaching team at Celta? A change at that position is always a great opportunity for a GK to work in a different way on his weaknesses.

xXKonan

According to Cat Radio, his main request before signing the contract was for Goal Keeping coach José Ramón de la Fuente to stay and the club complied with his request.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans