1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Also froze again when ball was crossed and he was barely meter from it.

He had some nice saves though.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He froze when one of the Girona players shot from outside the box

Someone teach him to stop doing that

Because the shot was going wide, lol. Like seriously, did you post something positive at least once? Whenever I see your comments, you are critical of something.

Last edited:

Xaviniesta

Because the shot was going wide, lol. Like seriously, did you post something positive at least once? Whenever I see your comments, you are critical of something.

It's a bad habit for him to freeze. Also, don't get so angry when someone is critiquing ter stegen, he isn't exactly the best GK on the planet.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He freezes every match. Literally every match. Watch him on corners and crosses and if you can't see anything wrong then watch what other goalkeepers (level Stegen is hyped to) do.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's a bad habit for him to freeze. Also, don't get so angry when someone is critiquing ter stegen, he isn't exactly the best GK on the planet.

Who said he is the best GK? I am "getting angry" not only because of ter Stegen. It is just the general content of your posts, in any thread.

JamDav1982

He freezes every match. Literally every match. Watch him on corners and crosses and if you can't see anything wrong then watch what other goalkeepers (level Stegen is hyped to) do.

Seen plenty of keepers that do the exact same thing.

He doesnt have a problem with 'freezing' it is just something on here that some look for every game.

JamDav1982

So you claim he is good at corners/crosses. Ok then, carry on.

No I agree he can misjudge crosses into the box but not as often as every game and see a lot of top keepers do that.

He has been very good and solid the start of this season and when folk complain about him not diving for a ball going 2/3 yds wide I think that tells whole story.

JamDav1982

Is he good at corners/crosses or not then?

He is decent enough at them. Not brilliant and not a liability.

Great shot stopper. Good one on one and best in world with ball at feet.

A very good keeper and in top ten in world just below the top dogs for me.

I think any top team would happily take him if their GK left.

Home of Barca Fans