1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Windhook

Obviously Ter Stegen has long distance vision problems and has not shared this with his coaches. Pathetic display.

kattanib

This forum is full of filth ... many negative people just wanting to put down every single player and wanting armageddon to come just so that they can say "I told you so". Disgusting attitude .. filth

God Serena

I just want to know where are those who where deffending him in here like mad when his weeknesses where so clear to c

Right here.

I've just gotten tired of the arbitrary hate train Mats gets when he clearly isn't even the tip of the iceberg when it comes to what is wrong with the team.

clemente

Im not sure what the fuck was he supposed to do on that Assensio goal? Would Neuer would have saved that or something? Not even gonna talk about that Benzema goal.

Im not sure what the fuck was he supposed to do on that Assensio goal? Would Neuer would have saved that or something? Not even gonna talk about that Benzema goal.

Some fans think if he had dived he could have saved it :rofl1: And some think he should have tried irrespective of whether he could reach it or not. But the thing is a good Goalkeeper knows how much range he could cover. And so, they will always expect the ball within that range. How do you think is it possible for them to react reflexively for the close range shots? It is because of the small range they try to cover when the ball is closer.

Alik

A taller keeper that doesn't freeze could have saved that. Yes.

Would be interesting to see some statistics comparing long-range goals conceded among keepers.

That being said, he is a good goalkeeper in general and not a concern atm.

And some think he should have tried irrespective of whether he could reach it or not. But the thing is a good Goalkeeper knows how much range he could cover.

Hahahaha, then Ter Stegen must be the best/worst keeper in the world. He notorious for freezing and that's how he's earned his nickname.

But the thing is a good Goalkeeper knows how much range he could cover. And so, they will always expect the ball within that range.

A taller goalkeeper covers more range. And hence it is logical for him to expect the ball for a broader range. But as the consequence it will affect his speed of reaction. The more range you try to cover the less reflexive you will be.

You should not expect a goalkeeper to be the most reflexive as well as to cover most range unless he is Gianluigi Buffon - The greatest goalkeeper of all time.

Last edited:

BBZ8800

After watching TerStegen, I always need to open some youtube videos to neutralize the pain which he is causing.

I usually open some good old Goalkeeper's videos who are jumping on every ball, who have good reflexes and who feel like "natural-born" goalkeepers with true goalkeeping instincts and not like some defensive midfielder with good passing skills turned into a goalkeeper (Mats).

I know that it is not fair to compare Olaf-the defensive-midfielder with Kahn, but still, I have to wash the pain which he is causing:

** He always jumps and makes saves with his hands.
His hands are always "ready" and his hands are extremely fast (reflexes).

Olaf makes saves mostly with everything BUT hands.
As if he sometimes forgets that he actually has hands :lol:

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I'm a fan but he's been fucking shit this year.

If he doesn't wise up, we should ring our old pal Pep and offer him for Ederson, who's a beast.

After watching TerStegen, I always need to open some youtube videos to neutralize the pain which he is causing.

I usually open some good old Goalkeeper's videos who are jumping on every ball, who have good reflexes and who feel like "natural-born" goalkeepers with true goalkeeping instincts and not like some defensive midfielder with good passing skills turned into a goalkeeper (Mats).

I know that it is not fair to compare Olaf-the defensive-midfielder with Kahn, but still, I have to wash the pain which he is causing:

** He always jumps and makes saves with his hands.
His hands are always "ready" and his hands are extremely fast (reflexes).

Olaf makes saves mostly with everything BUT hands.
As if he sometimes forgets that he actually has hands :lol:

Great. Let us now post a video of Baresi and conclude that Umtiti can't even start for Malaga.

Barcilliant

Please, please I want to see Cillessen start.

I am sick of Ter Stegen with his immaculate hair do and his bewildered look when someone scores from 30 yards out.

Home of Barca Fans