[gfy]BelatedWhichHedgehog[/gfy]

[gfy]EarlyIllAfricanwildcat[/gfy]

[gfy]ZealousEasygoingAndalusianhorse[/gfy]

[gfy]PracticalThreadbareBustard[/gfy]

[gfy]IndelibleGreenAcouchi[/gfy]

[gfy]UnkemptMassiveHoverfly[/gfy]

[gfy]MediocreTediousFlee[/gfy]

Ritchie

Indeed he must work on it. Same applies to the whole defence. 80% of the goals we conceded this season were from corners and set pieces.

Our set piece record before this season was excellent for a few seasons (Bravo and Mats). It's gone wrong again this season back to the Pep days.

Kuchi

After real's first i started going at him for being useless with crosses, but boy did he step it up..that Benzema save was out of this world, i remember seeing Modric putting his hands on his head long after the play cooled down...amazing stuff, amazing night.

Horatio

You're welcome
After real's first i started going at him for being useless with crosses,

He is still useless during setpieces.

Ter Stegen has proven he has the reflexes, his distribution is great and he is solid on the ball. He just needs to work on those, then he'll definitely be here for the long haul.

mark1nhu

He is still useless during setpieces.

Ter Stegen has proven he has the reflexes, his distribution is great and he is solid on the ball. He just needs to work on those, then he'll definitely be here for the long haul.

Yep, he could improve his presence in the box during aerial plays, but honestly I think we will just need to live with it. Can't have a perfect GK with no flaws at all.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yep, he could improve his presence in the box during aerial plays, but honestly I think we will just need to live with it. Can't have a perfect GK with no flaws at all.

That's how I have been approaching the situation. Fix our midfield and our keeper won't be tested as much.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Every Madrid attack seemed dangerous and I am glad our man MAtS stepped up. He is almost perfect when our defence is put under pressure and tested constantly; he seems to thrive and make ridiculous saves in such situations. In 2017 he has massively improved in "ordinary" games as well when we face only 2-3 shots on target. If he keeps this up he will soon enter elite GK territory. For me, there are currently 4 GKs there: Buffon, Neuer, Oblak and De Gea. Navas, Courtois, Handanovic, Lloris, ter Stegen, Leno, Fahrmann, all other German GKs are a level below.

Home of Barca Fans