1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Lol how would you know any of that? Buying into nonsense Sport articles much? Bravo left because he wanted to leave, that's it. And there's plenty of players who would leave Barca for a team coached by Guardiola, remember any?

Fine man, you know the best. Bravo wanted to leave because he was in love with Pep and just loves Manchester lifestyle. Everybody knows the reason was Ter Stegen and the pressure he put on the staff and in the media to get La Liga playing time.

serghei

But as I said b4 this club has gr8 tolerance for GKs anyway

That might be a thing of the old my friend. Barca from Ronaldinho onwards, especially from Pep is a different beast alltogether. Much less patience, much more hungry for thropies, basically a team like Real Madrid.

If Stegens goes on like this, he'll have his days numbered here.

mark1nhu

That's never a decisive factor. If it were, Neymar would've been scoring against Auxerre and Metz right now, instead of Cavani.

I didn't say it was the decisive factor, but even if I have done it, Neymar has 10x his money being a 25 years old guy, while Bravo is a +30 player that never had big clubs bidding on him until months ago.

Raketa10

Guys lets not bring a guillotine right away, lets see if he learns from this! This is his first major fuck up. He ia very young for a GK. He had mistakes before but they were not so important. It really interests me how he reacts after this MAJOR fuck up.

Alarcón

Fine man, you know the best. Bravo wanted to leave because he was in love with Pep and just loves Manchester lifestyle. Everybody knows the reason was Ter Stegen.

No, I don't know best. I know as much as you do, which is next to nothing. I've never claimed to know anything about the reasons why Bravo left, unlike you. Nobody claimed he loves the Manchester lifestyle, but this isn't the only reason to join City. Why would anyone play for Manchester else, the likes of Aguero and Silva, do they all love the Manchester lifestyle? If you think about it for a few seconds, you'll know a possible reason. Mark1nhu already gave you a hint. For next time, take some logic classes, and come back after that.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
For once I will agree with [MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION] even if I was on MatS side to be #1, Bravo would have stayed in the same setup.

MatS pressured to get everything, well he needs to step the fuck up to it or he'll end up with nothing.

El Flaco

[tw]782678090229096451[/tw]

He's also conceded 4 against Athletic Club in the Super Copa and 4 against Sevilla in the UEFA Super Cup (both last season).

JamDav1982

Bravo hasnt been that great in a City side raining goals either mind you.

Bravo wanted to play CL and league and has said himself it wasnt down to Ter Stegen.

He got more money, starter in league and CL and to play for Pep and I think his old GK coach but not sure.

serghei

Even the media was putting up headlines with a switch this season between Stegen and Bravo for no1 in La Liga. Isn't MD known to have sources inside our team? Since were speaking about logic... [MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION]

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now after calming down;

One thing will happen for sure in June.

And that is:

1. ter Stegen will have improved throughout the season and become a proper World Class GK

or

2. The Board and the coach will be under immense pressure to change him out(if he doesn't improve whatsoever) and considering the hard on the Catalan media have for Courtois and how De Gea yet again might try to push for a move, ter Stegen might be gone anyway. If Bartomeu and Lucho are under pressure, they won't think twice before pulling the trigger so the German better start focusing more from now on...

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Even the media was putting up headlines with a switch this season between Stegen and Bravo for no1 in La Liga. Isn't MD known to have sources inside our team? Since were speaking about logic... [MENTION=16293]Alarcón[/MENTION]

The media said no keeper had been promised anything.

Bravo pretty much backed this up and said it wasnt directly down to Ter Stegen he left.

serghei

The media said no keeper had been promised anything.

Bravo pretty much backed this up and said it wasnt directly down to Ter Stegen he left.

Yea, about that, what was he supposed to say... "that German son of a bitch worked against me"? He went on the right terms, like a classy guy.

What happened was that the thing with one of them playing in cups and one of them in La Liga was going to an end, as we all knew it would happen at some point. And Bravo couldn't turn down City for possibly Barca's bench. He never had the certainty that his performances would've kept him as no1, that was his no1 problem. After that sure, there is the money, Pep, the posibility of playing in the Premier League and so on. But his main reason was the lack of stability at Barcelona, since Stegen was seen as the future Barca keeper including in the media.

Last edited:

Raketa10

What makes difference between a good and a great player is his caracter and capability to learn from mistakes. He has to come dowt to earth and start being aware of his limitations if he indeed does that he will be great goalkeeper if not hell go back to Monchengladbach.

Valdes also had many flops but he delivered in important moments. I am still sure Mats can become one of the best GK although I am incredibly pissed at him right now.

Total-Football

Valdes reborn .. do that in the champions league Knock out phase and you're out .. i'm not even worried about fourth goal because shit happens ( too often for his case ) , what really worries me are his reactions .. a world class keeper could have stopped the second goal .

Home of Barca Fans