1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Paganinisrvnge

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/colocan-ter-stegen-barca-2318025

Ter Stegen, de 20 años, es el portero del Borussia Moenchengladbach y el año pasado fue nombrado mejor guardameta de la Bundesliga. Siempre según la información de Marca TV, el meta se habría compromettido con el Barça aunque tiene contrato con su actual equipo hasta el 30 de junio del 2015. Sin embargo, fuentes del FC Barcelona consultadas por SPORT negaron que existiera tal precontrato con este futbolista.

Barcelona officials denied it. I do still think it would be a great signing.

Garrus

Of course the club will deny it, Cause they're not forced to confirm it, Specially if it's a pre-deal.

Garrus

Yeah me too, I'll try to say anything just to convince myself this deal is true, Cause it's such a good deal!!!, Excited :D

N

Noldorin

This.

The fact that they denied it this quick is a good sign. For me anyway.

Yep. I don't think I'm being too hopeful; this sounds like the logical and astute thing to do concerning a highly in-demand player like Ter Stegen at this stage of the year. It also makes sense to deny these "rumours" for a number of reasons, not least they may hope to persuade Valdés to stay still (the management would clearly like it). I for one would be more than happy to see Ter Stegen join. He wouldn't take shit from our centre backs too, which would really help Piqué perform at his best!

Garrus

There is no reason why MARCA would create this story out of thin air, But they would certainly try to screw up such an existing pre-deal by making it public, Now that does seem like MARCA.

mixer

Ter Stegen did a good job against Dortmund today. He made only one mistake by fouling Goetze in the penalty area.

Home of Barca Fans