1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

mark1nhu

Good player but Lucho and the defence have got sucked in to believing he is better than the CBs on the ball.

Far too often when the defence should be breaking the lines into Busi etc into midfield they defer and play it back to Ter Stegen to make that pass.

It needs sorted. He is a fucking goal keeper and other players like Pique in second half need to take responosibiity on the ball.

This. We shouldn't use our GK so constantly.

Anyway, horrible and unforgivable mistake. He had better options to make the pass and that was the worst timing ever to do it wrong (we had a chance, before his fuck up).

JamDav1982

I generally agree they use him far too often but that wasn't the case when he made the mistake. He had several options to easily pass the ball to and chose a completely illogical one. It was a horrible mistake and frankly, one too many.

De Gea had a blunder today as well. If we sign De Gea and let him play the way MatS does here, he'll make even more mistakes.

Yeah not saying it was all on that fourth goal being down to that.

Icarium

Lifestealer
This guy :facepalm: I am done with this farce, how many times can we accept this? Now there is no competition to push him too. Gave him a free pass to do whatever he wants. It is okay to make mistakes, but the same type? Just carelessness

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Cost us 1 point technically, and i'm tempted to say 3 as we were on momentum...

What's worst is that, the moment he chooses to fuck us up and be cocky, no fucks given about the team..

F*ck off mats, and i'm one of those that wanted you to be N1 :(

serghei

De Gea had a blunder today as well. If we sign De Gea and let him play the way MatS does here, he'll make even more mistakes.

De Gea had a blunder today? Let me put it this way. De Gea was the city of Barcelona and Stegen was fucking Jupiter.

BBZ8800

If he doesn't improve throughout the year, you might wonder if spending big on someone like De Gea might be worth it.

You see how a: "he is our keeper for the next decade" easily goes through the window.

Anyway, just a wild thought: imagine if we sell Ney for 180-200M and Mats for 50-70=250M combined?
That's quite a lot of money for a real-deal players, like DeGea/Curtois and tons of money left for a LW+mifdield.

Aka, players with mental strength, motivation and much less showboating (Ney&Mats) for our team.

serghei

That's a load of crap. Risks are good for us if we pay the price for them 2-3 times a year. Not 2-3 times a game, otherwise we wouldn't win jack shit.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Cost us 1 point technically, and i'm tempted to say 3 as we were on momentum...

What's worst is that, the moment he chooses to fuck us up and be cocky, no fucks given about the team..

F*ck off mats, and i'm one of those that wanted you to be N1 :(

For me it's not just about the points... He let down the whole team! The spirit and momentum was lost because of his individual stupidity and that could cause problems in the future...

Home of Barca Fans