1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Neymessi

They r a crap newspaper, but when it comes to football, then they r often very good connected (Bayern, Schalke) and they r much more reliable then their English counterparts Daily Fail or The Sun or the Italian and Spanish sources, that r a laughing stock and almost never right.

Then u maybe have to wait a little bit longer I guess:

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_826482.html

"Everybody should get used to the idea, that until middle of January there wont happen anything."

"Fact is, that Marc has 2-3 very attractive inquiries from a sportive aspect and also a good offer for a contract extension, so its up to him now to think about it."

He also denies that he held talks with Arsenal or Juventus and that Marc definitely wont move within the Bundesliga.

Which other clubs can he move to then. PSG? MANC? Nah..

TZ and kicker.de are the most reliable papers, also sport1.de can be reliable at times but everything else is questionable at best
Well, the only thing that Kicker have left is that they r reliable, as they have no inside knowledge at all and I cannot remember, when they have exclusively announced something of importance lately. No wonder, cos since the clown Rainer Holzschuh is responsible, the quality of them has gone downwards for many years now. The same can be said about Sport-Bild.

TZ is close to Munich, but also with no deep inside knowledge, as Bayern refuse to work with them, just some bread crumbs from time to time..rightfully so, cos they r amateurs.

Sport1 and Spox r entertaining, but mostly collecting other sources information.

I hate them too, but if u want something exclusive, than the chance is very high, that Bild is reporting it 1st.

I think it could be misleading..vom Bruch said, that he havent held talks with Arsenal and Juve, not that they havent made an inquiry. ;)

They probably got the answer, that talks r not necessary, as his client will most probably move to his dream club Barcelona.

BorussiaBarcelona

Bild is the German DailyMail so its hardly reliable...

I dislike Bild(call it Blöd = Dumb) all the time but given football transfers they're always pretty reliable and one of the first to report them.

Still, that article looked like some guy trying very hard to write something without any real informations.

They r a crap newspaper, but when it comes to football, then they r often very good connected (Bayern, Schalke) and they r much more reliable then their English counterparts Daily Fail or The Sun or the Italian and Spanish sources, that r a laughing stock and almost never right.

Pretty much. They're a joke when it comes to newspapers, but they've got a lot of informations about football transfers and are always on top of those stories.

Then u maybe have to wait a little bit longer I guess:

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_826482.html

"Everybody should get used to the idea, that until middle of January there wont happen anything."

"Fact is, that Marc has 2-3 very attractive inquiries from a sportive aspect and also a good offer for a contract extension, so its up to him now to think about it."

He also denies that he held talks with Arsenal or Juventus and that Marc definitely wont move within the Bundesliga.

Read that article as well and given how credible and down to earth Gerd vom Bruch(ter Stegens manager who also has some strong ties to Mönchengladbach) is, I believe what he's saying.

Also, Gladbach fans are very happy about that last line, given that the last thing we want to see is MATS transferring within the Bundesliga and wearing Dortmund(they need a new goalkeeper by 2015) or Schalke(their goalies are a joke) colours.

I think it could be Barca, PSG, Manchester City, Milan and maybe even Chelsea, if they're willing to sell Courtois and want to replace Chech with another young keeper.

I think it could be misleading..vom Bruch said, that he havent held talks with Arsenal and Juve, not that they havent made an inquiry. ;)

They probably got the answer, that talks r not necessary, as his client will most probably move to his dream club Barcelona.

No, there's nothing misleading.

He states that ter Stegen has two or three lucrative offers and the offer from Mönchengladbach.
He'll now decide what to do till about mid January.

Yugi

Valdés v Ter Stegen '13/14:
Pass Success: 57%-76%
Longball success: 29%-51%
Distribution: 65%-78%
Avg Pass length: 36m-36m
Pass/game: 17-40

kollegah

TZ and kicker.de are the most reliable papers, also sport1.de can be reliable at times but everything else is questionable at best

are you kidding, sport1 and tz are the crappiest papers i know, imo in germany there arent newspapers as in spain or brazil, who really know things before others

Messi_Goal

Is this an reliable site ? If this is true, I will celebrate this :xavi: !
I don`t know if it is reliable,I was just looking for some information and came across that.
I have nothing to back this up but I think we will agree/announce the deal very soon and sign him in the summer.

No, there's nothing misleading.

He states that ter Stegen has two or three lucrative offers and the offer from Mönchengladbach.
He'll now decide what to do till about mid January.
Yes, but he did not say, that Arsenal and Juve havent made inquiries. IMO he wants to act as professional as possible, hence he doesnt want to call names of clubs being interested in public..as u said he is a good one. Its not important though, as he simple has many options, but when Barca come knocking, then they all have no chance.

I just hope Eberl is going to be a good negotiator, even its not easy circumstances with just one year left, but 15m should be minimum price..10m€ would not make him look too good and I m sure plenty of Gladbach fans would not be happy with that amount..Eberl hasnt looked like a pushover though, so I m confident, that he ll get at least 12m€ + maybe some bonuses.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans