1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Nothanks

who cares, less chance of injury and lower stock he'll be angry and ready to prove himself for barca which is good for us.

Neymessi

Why are you guys so indignant? Unless you are a Germany fan of course, any fumbles Neuer makes will make Germany exit the tournament earlier than they have wanted, what is the harm? You are worried Germany will not be there to stop Portugal from winning the World Cup?

Olaf will get his time as long as he keeps it up.

What time? He is 26. Only has one more WC at his peak when is 30.

who cares, less chance of injury and lower stock he'll be angry and ready to prove himself for barca which is good for us.

Everyone cares. He is a barca player who deserves to start. Being a barca fan doesn't mean you should hope the best for a player only when it comes to club

Nothanks

you care, not everyone i am a supporter of barca not germany

if not playing a competition means they'll be more rested and less chance of injuries then great for Barca.

God Serena

you care, not everyone i am a supporter of barca not germany

if not playing a competition means they'll be more rested and less chance of injuries then great for Barca.

So you'd probably rather see Messi make another kid with Antonella this summer while on vacation instead of chase happiness and a world cup trophy the, wouldn't you?

I mean, if that's you, you be you, but I think that's kind of, well, selfish.

Nothanks

no selfish would be me striking the team and purposely hating the players for hunting international success when i don't give two shits about it

what i am saying is i don't care if ter stegen or messi play in the WC, it's dumb of you to try to tell me what to care about lol

Andrew M

no selfish would be me striking the team and purposely hating the players for hunting international success when i don't give two shits about it

what i am saying is i don't care if ter stegen or messi play in the WC, it's dumb of you to try to tell me what to care about lol

It's great for Barca, though, if our players have international recognition and projection at a world cup.

Alik

You are the one who came in asking who cares.

Neuer is starting for Germany in the Austria - Germany friendly that kicks off in about 25 minutes.

That kicks off in 10 minutes as it was 100 minutes delayed because of the weather

DeslRfMW0AAmQoV.jpg

Oliver Kahn has been on the bench in 3 World Cups and only played in one. That is the problem with goalkeepers for national teams. Germany always had more than one great goalkeeper.

Sorin

Hopefully Neuer buggers off after this WC. He has enough selections and medals. Otherwise even on one leg he'll be first choice.

Neymessi

So if sampaoli left messi out of the argentina squad for WC, you wouldn't be angry?

And lol you were the one who said who cares as if no one cares about our players international situation.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Puyol still started for Spain even when he came from lengthy periods of injuries. I would like to have MAtS start, but you can understand why Neuer is still the preferred choice if 100% fit. He's their captain and a strong leader, was arguably their best player in 2014 and saved them several times. Things like that count heavily.

His passing game was pretty weak though. Especially in second half when Austria started pressing.

It was his first match after so long time out. With players in defense he has not played together very often. For that it was great. Probably needs the next matches and the next trainings to get in top form - but we still have some weeks to go.

As I told before - Kahn only had one World Cup in which he started as 1st choice even if he participated in 4. It is MaTS first now. Maybe the next one is already his. Neuer was lucky in 2010 when Adler got injured.

Home of Barca Fans