1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Who is this Messigician dude?

At first I thought he was RMU Reborn , when he went full retard in the Valverde thread. But after seeing a couple of posts of him Im fairly certain he is Ousmane Dembele that was just trying to impersonate RMU in that thread.

KingLeo10

At first I thought he was RMU Reborn , when he went full retard in the Valverde thread. But after seeing a couple of posts of him Im fairly certain he is Ousmane Dembele that was just trying to impersonate RMU in that thread.

agree completely. he blew his cover with some OTT trolling.

"i've coached semi-professionally" :lol:

Messigician

You think I'm Ousmane Dembele? You're mental! I'm one of his most vocal critics, you think I would be trash talking myself?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Jeez. OD how many new accounts are you going to make FFS. You're such a fucking weird dude. You would have kept your original account had you not sent RMU Reborn threatening PMs.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Jeez. OD how many new accounts are you going to make FFS. You're such a fucking weird dude. You would have kept your original account had you not sent RMU Reborn threatening PMs.

Those PM's gave me a good laugh though :lol:. This one was pretty good (sent this one to LeeRomeno )

The person you care most of in your life will drop dead in a few minutes. Be prepared.

I've prepared a poem for their funeral:

Lemme see them titties do a windmill

Work them nipples like a threadmill

I wanna go watch that ass go intergalactic

I wanna sip tea out of a glass while I'm smashing it

If you don't think I'll suck your fart

Think again

I'll kiss your chocolate starfish

I'll lick your asshole

I'll drink your chocolate water

Like a Willy Wonka waterfall

Do splits on my dick like 1 over 2

I wanna buss a nut on ya butt

And forehead too

I wanna make you blind

And have you see my children

Cause I want you to read my mind

And say no to children

I'd fuck you till you bleed

And fuck you dry

I'd fuck you in your teets

And stick you ass in the sky

Cause I wanna smash

And I know you do too

So open up your rocket pocket

And lemme fill your ham wallet

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah it was crazy stuff. Surreal. It was hilarious, but very disturbing at the same time as you never know how big of a weirdo some of these guys are.

Home of Barca Fans