1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't feel like looking for a more appropriate place to post.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/8...ns-beste?utm_content=row-2&utm_source=vgfront

Norwegian newspapers VG released their top 10 keepers, lists is as follows:

See it's heavily WC biased, but some choices make no sense at all. Ederson!? Subasic? Also, Alisson top of the list? What for?

Norway is a very Anglophile country when it comes to football which is showing here. Also I have not heard of any of the three journos that chose this list, I would have liked one of our better ones that watches football around the World to pick this.

Anyway how did you find this? Is it going rounds on Twitter? If that's the case I hope they're getting flamed because this list is shit.

We have some really good people in Football here, especially Spanish Football in Peter Veland. Too bad VG didn't use someone like him and went for these dumbasses instead.

Last edited:

Joan

Norway is a very Anglophile country when it comes to football which is showing here. Also I have not heard of any of the three journos that chose this list, I would have liked one of our better ones that watches football around the World to pick this.

Anyway how did you find this? Is it going rounds on Twitter? If that's the case I hope they're getting flamed because this list is shit.

We have some really good people in Football here, especially Spanish Football in Peter Veland. Too bad VG didn't use someone like him and went for these dumbasses instead.

Don't use Twitter, I saw it on Reddit, thought it was worth posting.

Is VG highly rated for football in Norway?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Don't use Twitter, I saw it on Reddit, thought it was worth posting.

Is VG highly rated for football in Norway?

We don't have a dedicated sports paper like in certain countries or in the mould of Mundo Deportivo. I like VG's sports section more than our other papers though. They're better at getting scoops too.

Home of Barca Fans