1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Egert

Estonian Culé
cBtdAcQ.jpg

Buffon isn't even top 10 right now, the guy isn't all that great anymore. The only reason he's there is because he made the CL Final and the footballing community wanted to give him sort of lifetime achievement award.

Nothanks

it's a popularity contest

almost no one can dislike players like Buffon or Iniesta which are reasons why they even make it to these award shows.

xXKonan

It surprises me not to see De Gea up there either.

I noticed Courtois isn't talked a lot anymore if you compare him to the likes of Oblak, Neuer etc. It's probably me though but I do noticed some Chelsea fans not really being happy with him as he doesn't look like he really cares about Chelsea as much as he should.

God Serena

It surprises me not to see De Gea up there either.

I noticed Courtois isn't talked a lot anymore if you compare him to the likes of Oblak, Neuer etc. It's probably me though but I do noticed some Chelsea fans not really being happy with him as he doesn't look like he really cares about Chelsea as much as he should.

Isn't the only reason he's still at Chelsea because Mourinho threatened to bench him for the entirety of his final season if he didn't sign a new contract? I'm really not surprised to hear he doesn't care about the club that much.

xXKonan

Isn't the only reason he's still at Chelsea because Mourinho threatened to bench him for the entirety of his final season if he didn't sign a new contract? I'm really not surprised to hear he doesn't care about the club that much.
When you read the rumors and some of his interviews every now and then for the past couple of years you get the feeling he was hoping one of the Big two (Barca-Real) would buy him as he seems to love Spain and the culture but it never happened so he went back to Chelsea and he has yet to sign a new deal.

To be fair he's doing the job he's suppose to be doing but he doesn't seem all that interested in Chelsea though himself.

khaled_a_d

DM2rp4HXUAAYUEB.jpg

in Fifa's best awards ceremony Ter Stegen was voted the 7th best GK.

7th sound alright for him, he is possibly top 10 right now but not top 5 and probably is a bit far from top 5 IMHO. De Gea seem criminally underrated which is surprising considering how popular he is in Manu which is a club with the big fanbase

Edit : [MENTION=19222]xXKonan[/MENTION] Do you have the top 10? or a source for the image?

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't even notice DDG is not even there lol.

At least that's something everyone can counter with when it comes to Man Utd fans who idolize Cristiano :lol:

khaled_a_d

btw De Gea and Courtois contracts ends in 2019, for some reason I doubt that they will renew. next two summers could be big for GKs

Home of Barca Fans