1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

God Serena

Despite the mistake he's still the reason we didn't lose.

Some idiotic asshole of whom I will not name probably shat the bed when he saw the replay of that last Mats save.

Yannik

can someone who speaks Spanish tell me how his Spanish is? Considering that he was given the captains band and is therefor apparently seen as an authority on the pitch, I'd assume he must be quite self-confident in his lingual skills.

xXKonan

It's a shame despite what he has shown this season he will be riding the bench at the WC for Neuer who hasn't played at all so far this season due to his injury.

RMU ReBorn

Player who won us the most points after Messi . Messi and Mats two stand out players through out the season . Handing over another league along with their customery Cl would have been double disaster .Gracious MaTS for all the brilliant saves

RMU ReBorn

30729950_2034695220118341_262745368456341362_n.jpg

Givenchy

MaTS is like De Gea but even better when it comes to distribution, hes a monster and should be starting in the WC

xXKonan

MaTS is like De Gea but even better when it comes to distribution, hes a monster and should be starting in the WC
Like I said it will be a shame if Mats is benched in the World Cup for Neuer.

Don't get me wrong Neuer is easily top 5 GK in the world but he hasn't played in a long time due to his injury and I doubt he will be 100% ready to go when the WC happens.

JerseyAddict

Like I said it will be a shame if Mats is benched in the World Cup for Neuer.

Don't get me wrong Neuer is easily top 5 GK in the world but he hasn't played in a long time due to his injury and I doubt he will be 100% ready to go when the WC happens.

That would be total injustice and somewhat stupid move from Löw. He has unfit legend and living legend. Take MAtS any day.

Home of Barca Fans