1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If this team cannot beat or at least do well against a struggling Deportivo without ter Stegen or Iniesta then we have some big problems.

Windhook

I hope it's nothing serious.

Do not underestimate Deportivo, the Spanish referees also. Keeping the 8 point lead over Real Madrid right before El Clasico is crucial. No need of resting anyone who is fit to play, there are 6 days between the matches.

Giginho75

typical german goalkeeper: phisical and concrete...

much improved, he already got great experience thanks to transfer at fcb...

and a very important thing for a barca number one: he's really able to play the ball, to make restart the action...
probably the best for this aspect now...
ter stegen or neuer? the second will be ready for january.

curious to know who will be the german number one during world cup 2018...

Last edited:

Neymessi

DQ70JZ6XcAEMnpX.jpg

khaled_a_d

Xabi is probably gonna be a coach for a top team in football soon, sad to say but I think he has highest chance of succeeding as a coach of any Spanish player of his generation

Neymessi

Xabi is probably gonna be a coach for a top team in football soon, sad to say but I think he has highest chance of succeeding as a coach of any Spanish player of his generation

Going to get a lot of stick for this but I don't think xavi will be a good coach for us. He gives an extremely high weightage to possession in playing and that is a relic of the past.

xXKonan

Going to get a lot of stick for this but I don't think xavi will be a good coach for us. He gives an extremely high weightage to possession in playing and that is a relic of the past.
Pure stubbornness will probably prevent him from being the coach people are wishing him to be.

He's a true believer in Pep/Cruyff way but you get this feeling he would rather stick to that even when it's not working than make any sort of changes to his system. But we will have to wait and see how his career in coaching goes though.

khaled_a_d

Not just that, when you compare what you read from either Xavi or Xabi the difference is clear for me, Xabo alonso scream more football intelligence and flexibility. he was also exposed to more types of football and coaches.

God Serena

Not just that, when you compare what you read from either Xavi or Xabi the difference is clear for me, Xabo alonso scream more football intelligence and flexibility. he was also exposed to more types of football and coaches.

Didn't Xabi go to Bayern for the sake of learning from Pep's coaching style firsthand? It seems like he's much more prepared to become a manager than our own Xavi. I'm actually interested in seeing what kind of manager he ends up being.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Didn't Xabi go to Bayern for the sake of learning from Pep's coaching style firsthand? It seems like he's much more prepared to become a manager than our own Xavi. I'm actually interested in seeing what kind of manager he ends up being.

Judging by his comments, he's more into the Pep kind of territory than Mourinho or Benitez.

Xavi need to spend time with Pep and other managers. Even Zidane went to Munich to learn from Pep and observed how he did things there.

CBBwrKoU0AEj5zq.png

Faceless

No more faces at night
His form couldn't come at a more perfect time. Kudos to Valverde and his team to train Ter Stegen, Pique and Verminator/Umtiti/Insert another CB to be defensively solid. Ter Stegen ist die groß mauer!:mats:

Home of Barca Fans