1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

MTL_Barca

No way, if he changes something it will be some of Khedira, Özil, Draxler, Werner or even Hummels but not Neuer. I would like MAtS to play but it wasn't a mistake by Neuer, he had a good game and Löw probably expects him to get better with every game.

Last edited:

Catta

MAtS will only get a chance if they lose against Sweden, and their WC ends before the last group stage game.

Yannik

What a donkey Neuer is.

Disagree. If you have 5 minutes to score 2 goals, your goalkeeper should go forward. This is what a captain does, sacrifice his reputation for a minor chance of team success. Ter Stegen did literally the same against PSG.

If you are an egoist however, you stay in goal, not risk getting shat on and still go out without even trying. Neuer is in the right, and using hindsight to argue a decision is shortsighted.

Last edited:

shadows

Disagree. If you have 5 minutes to score 2 goals, your goalkeeper should go forward. This is what a captain does, sacrifice his reputation for a minor chance of team success. Ter Stegen did literally the same against PSG.

If you are an egoist however, you stay in goal, risk not getting shat on and still go out.

I think he means Neuer shouldn't have started in any of the matches and Mats should've considering his form last year and that Neuer was injured for quite some time?

Anyways ya i wouldn't blame Neuer like you said for the second goal..thats what he should've done and he did do..

Yannik

I think he means Neuer shouldn't have started in any of the matches and Mats should've considering his form last year and that Neuer was injured for quite some time?

what would that change? Neuer did fine, besides one shot in 3 games he miscontrolled and still cleared. Not like our goalkeeper is the reason we go out if we only scored 1 goal in 3 games.

Home of Barca Fans