1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Daniele

Mats is the best GK in the world but he wont be recognized as such until we win a CL

no idea what Alisson is doing there

Alisson deserves it: with his saves he brought Roma to the champions league semifinals. By far the best goal keeper of the Serie A last year (and one of the best in Europe)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When all is said and done, Neuer will be recognized as a better GK in history than ter Stegen. People forget how phenomenal Neuer was during his prime due to his recent injury troubles, but man it must be depressing for this guy to still be sitting on the bench when he SHOULD be the starter for Germany now.

And the same goes for some of the other young players that are shunned for the likes of Muller and Uth(lol).

Joachim Low is so out of his depth it's unbelievable. This Germany side is looking worse than Spain did in 2014, but unlike Del Bosque, Low is insistent on staying until it becomes too late.

FinBarcelonafan

When all is said and done, Neuer will be recognized as a better GK in history than ter Stegen. People forget how phenomenal Neuer was during his prime due to his recent injury troubles, but man it must be depressing for this guy to still be sitting on the bench when he SHOULD be the starter for Germany now.

And the same goes for some of the other young players that are shunned for the likes of Muller and Uth(lol).

Joachim Low is so out of his depth it's unbelievable. This Germany side is looking worse than Spain did in 2014, but unlike Del Bosque, Low is insistent on staying until it becomes too late.

Bayern is past it and so is Germany's national team.

Low should have stepped down after the world cup.

D10S_JC

Neuer has declined so much after the injury, especially his playing style requires the superior physical ability to normal one.

Yannik

I don't personally believe MatS is better than Neuer, or that Neuer is past it, regardless of the error today. But I believe that the dressing room is in depressing mood, and the fans are loosing interest in this. It would do us great if we started to replace all of our older players that we can afford to drop with a younger one that is at least comparable in quality. Süle for Boateng, MatS for Neuer, Goretzka or Havertz for Müller, Max for Hector. Probably Kroos should also see the bench for a while, but I don't really know who is equal here. First of all a squad rejuvenation makes people regain interest into the NT again and gets the fans back on board again, secondly the positive feedback about rewarding performances will jump over to the team. With Löw in charge this won't happen, he will hold on onto the core of his players and the shit form will drag on infinetely.

Messigician

As usual I notice something like Neuer's decline and people call me nuts as it's not as apparant. And now everyone is joining the bandwagon. Take the piss out of me now.

Cule4life

The Culest
As usual I notice something like Neuer's decline and people call me nuts as it's not as apparant. And now everyone is joining the bandwagon. Take the piss out of me now.

Drink lots of beer and you can do that yourself :pep:

Also there's a chance it may knock some sense into you :mou:

God Serena

PSG paid his release clause in my Fifa career mode during the very first summer and he rejected my contract extension offer and left.

What

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG paid his release clause in my Fifa career mode during the very first summer and he rejected my contract extension offer and left.

What

Messi kept joining Real Madrid in Career Mode in FIFA 15 or 16 I believe lol. FIFA always have this weird crap in Career Mode because they don't give a shit about it.

God Serena

Messi kept joining Real Madrid in Career Mode in FIFA 15 or 16 I believe lol. FIFA always have this weird crap in Career Mode because they don't give a shit about it.

It's like extra weird. On top of losing Mats, I also lost Pique to West Ham of all teams.

Release clauses are like a 100% method of losing your best players at random and it makes no sense lol

Slevinn

It's like extra weird. On top of losing Mats, I also lost Pique to West Ham of all teams.

Release clauses are like a 100% method of losing your best players at random and it makes no sense lol
When you get a message that another club payee the release clause you can still give the player a new contract (without a clause) so he stays.

Had City trying to snatch Dembele from me. And Real payed it for Suarez.

Last edited:

God Serena

When you get a message that another club payee the release clause you can still give the player a new contract (without a clause) so he stays.

Had City trying to snatch Dembele from me. And Real payed it for Suarez.

That's what I ended up doing, City tried to take Dembele but a slight wage bump and a increase from rotation --> important on the pecking order made him stick around. Real actually didn't pay Suarez's release clause, but they certainly did put in an offer. I don't even really like Suarez (It's impossible to keep him and Messi happy without sacrificing every other forward I have almost), but there's no way I was letting him go to Real, lol.

Home of Barca Fans