1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

behindbrowneyes

How close is Neuer to a comeback?
Season is almost ever, shurely he must be Germany's starting goalkeeper at the World Cup.

Neuer is working hard to make it to the World Cup. However, would be a disgrace if Neuer was Germany's #1 at the World Cup after the season MAtS had while Neuer didn't play since September. Doubt he will be right away at the level he was before.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Neuer is working hard to make it to the World Cup. However, would be a disgrace if Neuer was Germany's #1 at the World Cup after the season MAtS had while Neuer didn't play since September. Doubt he will be right away at the level he was before.

And a rusty Neuer conceding goals to Argentina, it is kind of nice if you think about it, unless if you are a Germany fan of course. :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Read that he has some problems with his knees and will most likely not play tomorrow against Brazil.

Hoping it is nothing serious. He should be released.

BarçaBarça

I've been thinking about our choice of the next 4th captain when Iniesta leaves (and potential restructuring of the hierarchy).
To me he is the obvious choice (before Alba, Roberto and Rakitic who have been here longer).

He could even be our first choice captain in my opinion, as he is naturally more vocal than Messi and Busquets, and Pique is a special kind of captain.

khaled_a_d

I've been thinking about our choice of the next 4th captain when Iniesta leaves (and potential restructuring of the hierarchy).
To me he is the obvious choice (before Alba, Roberto and Rakitic who have been here longer).

He could even be our first choice captain in my opinion, as he is naturally more vocal than Messi and Busquets, and Pique is a special kind of captain.

Never got that feeling with him tbh, and probably feel there will be bias toward Spanish/La Masia player who has been here for sometime. Roberto might get it most likely, Suarez could get it too as temporary 4th captain like Mascherano

BarçaBarça

Never got that feeling with him tbh, and probably feel there will be bias toward Spanish/La Masia player who has been here for sometime. Roberto might get it most likely, Suarez could get it too as temporary 4th captain like Mascherano

Yeah, I don't think it is realistic either, and being a La Masia-player surely helps your chances..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Considering Roberto might not even be a starter in two years, whether it will be Semedo or Odriozola taking that spot or someone else, he should not be appointed as a captain.

The next 4th captain is going to be one of these three: Alba, Rakitic, Suarez. In terms of seniority Alba gets it, but he shouldn't as he's way too hotheaded. Suarez mouths off a lot too so I think Rakitic is the best option, at least for the foreseeable future. MAtS wouldn't a bad shout either, but he comes behind those three I think.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans