1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

serghei

Let's face it, there aren't keepers out there like prime Buffon or prime Casillas. He's just about as good as it gets these days. Keepers like De Gea and Oblak take easy goals sometimes as well.

Alik

2 games and this is what happens to this thread :rolleyes:

Bear in mind, prime Casillas and prime Buffon never played for us either.

God Serena

As if ter Stegen isn't almost single handedly the reason Valverde still has a job :lol:

All the "He won the double" and "We're in first place" rubbish used to defend Valverde would be out the window if Mats wasn't putting in such top class performances. So what if he has a couple of bad games, every single player on our team not named Arthur (We love you!) has had lengthy strings of poor performances that have gone completely unchecked...

weloveyuner

I really wish he would stop taking chances with his feet when a striker is bearing down on him. He made several mistakes that easily could have resulted in PSV scoring. makes me nervous

El Flaco

Löw confirms that Manuel Neuer will be kept as Germany's undisputed starter for the Euro 2020.

[tw]1071685726872293377[/tw]

"He is our captain and massively important to our players and the team. I don't want to detract from Ter Stegen's performance, but Neuer will be scheduled by Euro 2020 as our starter between the sticks."

Catta

He is so unlucky with the NT, just like Valdes was. He just can't beat Iker/Neuer to be the 1st choice GK, whatever he shows on the filed it will never be enough.

KingLeo10

germany on self destruct mode as a nation. won't be long before some other big nationa dismantles them 7-1 like they did brazil. meritocracy > other systems, germans should know this of all people.

MTL_Barca

I mean i get why Löw has still trust in Neuer, he was the best GK for years and is important as the captain since by that time the only other experienced player left from the current might be Kroos who isn't captain material (MAtS is tho :D). But deciding who will start in 1 1/2 years, when Neuer will be 35, right when he had horribly months is the exact opposite of fair competition and thats always a bad sign no matter how big of a name a player has.

shadows

Seriously..confirmed starter 2 years before a tournament..come on now....Löw should`ve stepped aside after the WC group stage exit. But now he is continuing to drag Germany through the mud thanks to his over dependence on non-performing older players....The way things are going with the WC debacle, Nations league etc, another early exit may be instore come Euros.. Guess the 2002-2006 transition which Germany underwent reinventing their squad is forgotten now a days...

Gnidrologist

He is doing to Germany what Del Bosque did to Spain. Football federations lack wise people, who know when the coach is washed up and new blood needs to be infused. They also prob. have too much respect for people, who brought success in the past and unfortunately many oldfags don't get when it's best to fuck off for the sake of their team.

Messigician

He is doing to Germany what Del Bosque did to Spain. Football federations lack wise people, who know when the coach is washed up and new blood needs to be infused. They also prob. have too much respect for people, who brought success in the past and unfortunately many oldfags don't get when it's best to fuck off for the sake of their team.

Show some respect

Cule4life

The Culest
Low seems like Valverde on steroids. Confirmed starter 2 years in advance :lol:

Is the German federation sleeping? Low should have been sacked after the world cup. Washed up, afraid he won't get another job and dragging Germany down with him.

Joan

Don't feel like looking for a more appropriate place to post.

https://www.vg.no/sport/fotball/i/8wdQn1/stor-vg-kaaring-liverpools-storkjoep-er-verdens-beste?utm_content=row-2&utm_source=vgfront

Norwegian newspapers VG released their top 10 keepers, lists is as follows:

10. Danijel Subasic

9. Keylor Navas

8. Kasper Schmeichel

7. Hugo Lloris

6. Marc-André ter Stegen

5. Thibaut Courtois

4. Ederson

3. Jan Oblak

2. David de Gea

1. Alisson Becker

See it's heavily WC biased, but some choices make no sense at all. Ederson!? Subasic? Also, Alisson top of the list? What for?

Home of Barca Fans