1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

EdmondDantes

I wish we'd sold him to Man City for 70 million and bought Ederson from Benfica for 30m.

Andre is decent but his ceiling is prime Bravo at best.

Keikoku

Cabbage
The guy is 25 years old and still only on 50 caps for barca on league (from wikipedia), i'd like to give him some more time. Sure thing we are expecting him make it clean sheets every games or at least pull some saves, but pretty sure he wouldn't able to do it. Last year was his first year as officially first choice GK, and we already think to get rid of the guy? Check his performance, he can pull great save, although i agree sometimes his "frozen" act is really frustrated, but to find another GK or "potentially better" GK? I don't agree, it can solve our problem IF the new GK settle fast and perform as we expect, what if not? What if that cycle will repeat, waste of time. Let's give him one more season or even two to establish himself better.

JamDav1982

The guy is 25 years old and still only on 50 caps for barca on league (from wikipedia), i'd like to give him some more time. Sure thing we are expecting him make it clean sheets every games or at least pull some saves, but pretty sure he wouldn't able to do it. Last year was his first year as officially first choice GK, and we already think to get rid of the guy? Check his performance, he can pull great save, although i agree sometimes his "frozen" act is really frustrated, but to find another GK or "potentially better" GK? I don't agree, it can solve our problem IF the new GK settle fast and perform as we expect, what if not? What if that cycle will repeat, waste of time. Let's give him one more season or even two to establish himself better.

I doubt anyone wants rid of him and he is a great keeper that fits Barca perfectly.

Keikoku

Cabbage
Haha that was a hypothetical question raised by me and I rate him as a great keeper and would probably still swap him for likes of Thiago.

I rate very good already and can even be great. I wish he improve his judgement and react to improve his froze movement. I remembered Buffon back there when he was in Parma, he seems always to try jump to make save everytime the ball coming to his goal and i believe that what makes him what he is became. Hope out Stegen can make it too.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We would be down by several already if it wasn't for him. Won't be enough at the end of the day, tho.

Home of Barca Fans