1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

kaddel11

MARC-ANDRE TER STEGEN

11mgdpe.jpg

Born: 30 April 1992
Position: Goalkeeper
Nationality: Germany

One week ago there was a small rumor in el mundo deportivo that Barcelona is interested in Marc-André ter Stegen, the goalkeeper from Borussia Mönchengladbach.I thought it won't be bad to open a Thread for him, because I'm 100% sure (and you can also be sure), that he will have a big futur, if he dosn't get an injury or something else terrible happend. He is a great young goalkeeper. Young though he is, he is already fantastic and doesn't make many mistakes. His personality is impressive, he is focus on the game and he absolutly know what he do.
Sure V?*ctor Valdés is the number one from Barcelona, but ter Stegen could be someone for the futur, when Valdés left the club. I think it is not wrong to scout him the next month.

What do you think about him?

Here is a video from him.

Here another.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

Voted best keeper in Bundesliga with 20 years old ahead of Neuer. Not bad :p

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
hes great on football manager :pep:

THIS.

Probably the sole reason people get crazy about him, and to be honest so did I. But even though I do watch some Bundesliga here and there, I can't say I am impressed by him in the way I would say it's justified to pay huge amounts of money for him. He might be worth it, but I have my doubts. I will start watching some more Bundesliga the second half of the season to really get a good look at him :)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Great hands and reflexes but how is he with his feet & can he play the ball out from the back well enough for Barcelona?

Darko

I really like ter Stegen,he i being touted as the next Kahn,he can pull off great saves,great at rushing out and one on ones,and like Kahn coordinates the defence well(the language barrier could be a problem here).
a big game performer from what i have seen,exceled in the games against Bayern

Yugi

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/y_kjvbo5e02jpv2b8cfsww/Show

this guy can OBVIOUSLY play for Barcelona, just look at his passing stats, insane

His form has been just as good in 2011/12 and he is the keeper with the highest number of touches in Europe this season (1953) and has played every single match for Favre's side in the league (34).
Ter Stegen has attempted 1208 passes this season and has a completion percentage of 74.9% - with an average of 12.4 long balls per game. The 20-year-old has an overall average of 35.5 passes each game. :worthy:

http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/y_kjvbo5e02jpv2b8cfsww/Show

this guy can OBVIOUSLY play for Barcelona, just look at his passing stats, insane

His form has been just as good in 2011/12 and he is the keeper with the highest number of touches in Europe this season (1953) and has played every single match for Favre's side in the league (34).
Ter Stegen has attempted 1208 passes this season and has a completion percentage of 74.9% - with an average of 12.4 long balls per game. The 20-year-old has an overall average of 35.5 passes each game. :worthy:

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Got the stats for Valdes' attemped passes and completion rate?

Home of Barca Fans