1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

soul24rage

I'm not saying sell MATS.

I am saying he is overrated and needs to work hard to improve in big clutch matches. He only performs like the best keeper in the world in less important games like Dortmund. BBZ stats outline the problem with him

I hear what you're saying. I'm not sure what your ranking of the current best GKs right now that makes you think that MATS is overrated, but he's definitely in the top 3 GKs in the world right now for me (with #1 Alisson with a toss up between Oblak and MATS for 2nd).

raedkuwait

If Slavia had MAts as there keeper in there game with us when we played them home,
they would have at least been 2 goals down, there is no way he is in the top 5, i just
watched highlights of our final with juventus man he fuck up 3 or 4 times in that match
just lucky we didnt concede more, even our match yesterday, there goal man he had
a turtle reaction there.

El Gato

Villarato!
Everything about this Barca is 2008 Real Madrid, the manager, the defenders, the keeper... Ter Stegen has been the slightly more boring version of Casillas for a while now.

Givenchy

Everything about this Barca is 2008 Real Madrid, the manager, the defenders, the keeper... Ter Stegen has been the slightly more boring version of Casillas for a while now.

pretty much. its crazy how much we turned away from our roots to go down the failed galactico route

Home of Barca Fans