1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern Munich are willing to pay 100 million to get Ter Stegen, but I doubt he will like the idea of leaving Barca. Many European sport sites are talking about Mark as the Best Goalkeeper in the World, followed by Alison and Neuer. In my opinion, if not the best, he is a top 3 goalie.

How funny that would be? They would finally have to admit Steigen is better than Neuer

behindbrowneyes

Fake news because Neuer can play for at least 3 more seasons.

In Germany there are rumours that Bayern only want to extend Neuer's contract for another year and he isn't happy about this offer. They reportedly told MAtS to not extend his contract with Bar?a.

But you know. No games = many rumours. Doubt MAtS would leave Bar?a for Bayern.

Andresito

Staff member
Isn't Alexander Nubel supposed to be the long term replacement for Neuer?
I have no idea how good he is though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is fake news. Nuebel is lining up to replace Neuer, they don't need Ter Stegen. They are more concerned about how to give Nuebel more minutes since Neuer still wants to play most of the games, it makes zero sense that Bayern goes for Ter Stegen.

LABarcaFan

Fake news because Neuer can play for at least 3 more seasons.

Nope. It is not fake news. When it comes to Bild, they publish only proven information. Neuer and Bayern are parting ways, because they don't agree on his salary demand. That is why, they are after Ter Stegen. I am not saying Mark will leave Barcelona, but it is very possible, because the board is not offering him the contract that his agent wants. At the other hand you have guaranteed 100 millions from the Bavarian club, so it is possible. Today's information in Sport is that Barcelona are preparing 3 years contract extension for Leo, worth 150 millions. If that happen, be sure that Mark is out.

How funny that would be? They would finally have to admit Steigen is better than Neuer

According to the German sport medias, Neuer is still the best goalkeeper in the World, but if Bayern does not want to pay the money he is asking, then they will turn to Mark. In my personal opinion Ter Stegen is the best in the World, followed by Alison and Neuer.

vuji_31

If they want him they need to pay 100mil. It is easy.

I would love MaTS to stay, he needs to get bigger salary.
I think he will get it .

I hate Bayern from the day they bought Alcantara.
Again, if they want MaTS they can pay 100 mil.

vuji_31

I also rate him higher then this two.

Oblak is shit at penalties, shit passing.
Alisson is on 3rd place for me.

Ter Stegen,Oblak, Alisson.

Home of Barca Fans