1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Should put a cup of coffee next to the goal then. :coffee:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just say coffee and I’m there. &#55357;&#56907;&#55356;&#57340;*♂️☕️ <a href="https://t.co/4CrJYi5XOa">pic.twitter.com/4CrJYi5XOa</a></p>— Marc ter Stegen (@mterstegen1) <a href="https://twitter.com/mterstegen1/status/1086308054486913031?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

raedkuwait

It's not just about this goal, you just can't trust him in big games as proven over and over again, he never ever has a monster game in big matches, so why persist with him just sell him.

Rory

We need to be ruthless. Sure he's bailed us out numerous times during the valverde years in the league but he's ultimately not good enough for the elite of the world.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need to be ruthless. Sure he's bailed us out numerous times during the valverde years in the league but he's ultimately not good enough for the elite of the world.

Who do you think can replace him?

We have no money whatsoever, even if there was a realistic and better replacement.

Rory

Who do you think can replace him?

We have no money whatsoever, even if there was a realistic and better replacement.

Sell him and use that money. I seriously don't see the point in having him anymore. Doesn't show up in the big games and makes silly mistakes. If we can get 50-70m for him why not. Who to replace him with is the job of the next barca board. I'd go for someone relatively experienced, traditional goalkeeper who is commanding and tall enough for collecting most corners. With a goalkeeper like that we'll be no worse off

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sell him and use that money. I seriously don't see the point in having him anymore. Doesn't show up in the big games and makes silly mistakes. If we can get 50-70m for him why not. Who to replace him with is the job of the next barca board. I'd go for someone relatively experienced, traditional goalkeeper who is commanding and tall enough for collecting most corners. With a goalkeeper like that we'll be no worse off

Nobody is paying 50-70m for a goal keeper in post-COVID days.

Silly mistake but he is not where our biggest problem is.

kattanib

Sell Messi to City for 40M
Ter Stegen to Bayern for 80M
Coutinho to Inter for 40M
Griezman to PSG for 50M

Buy a starting Striker and a Winger that have good chemistry with each other and the club and a starter CB; also get a sub LB and CDM and use our B goalkeeper as a second keeper

Rory

Nobody is paying 50-70m for a goal keeper in post-COVID days.

Silly mistake but he is not where our biggest problem is.

ok then 40m? what figure are you thinking? There's no one in the squad who is currently top 10 in their position except alba because of terrible LB's in the world, ter stegen would sneak in the top 10 gk's based on looking at his average matchday performance but he ranks below top 40 for big and important games.

kattanib

ok then 40m? what figure are you thinking? There's no one in the squad who is currently top 10 in their position except alba because of terrible LB's in the world, ter stegen would sneak in the top 10 gk's based on looking at his average matchday performance but he ranks below top 40 for big and important games.

Messi, Alba, De Jong and Stegen all top 10

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Hyperbole. You think he was the biggest culprit for the three years in a row CL humiliation?

We have got far bigger problems elsewhere.

Home of Barca Fans