1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Kul_z

It seems that we would never have a casillas, buffon, neuer, cech, van der saar breed of gk. I had my hopes for ter stegen becoming a number 1, but with those actions he's closer to valdes level gk then to neuer level

raedkuwait

It seems that we would never have a casillas, buffon, neuer, cech, van der saar breed of gk. I had my hopes for ter stegen becoming a number 1, but with those actions he's closer to valdes level gk then to neuer level

Am sorry but Valdez is a much better keeper than
Stegen, true Valdez has his share of brain farts
But Valdes had his share of beast mode in big
Important games, while Stegen never ever does.

malvolio

Saved Barca's ass countless times but what a game and what a way to fuck it up man, terrible Neuer like attempt...

we don't have the time and money to fuck around looking at other GKs right now. he'll do for now as he isn't a calamity in the kepa mould. won a treble with him in goal, with a better team nobody would be complaining.

now valdes is a great GK all of a sudden. might as well through pinto in to the mix :lol:

mladenq

Am sorry but Valdez is a much better keeper than
Stegen, true Valdez has his share of brain farts
But Valdes had his share of beast mode in big
Important games, while Stegen never ever does.

Lol, not in a million years is Valdez even slightly better keeper than Stegen, yet alone MUCH BETTER.

JohnN

Lol, not in a million years is Valdez even slightly better keeper than Stegen, yet alone MUCH BETTER.

Steagen cannot come out for a corner to save his life, valdez could.
One 1-1 they are on equal level.
On ball playing they are on equal level.

Only valdez problem was the occasional brainfart that Mats is catching up now.

Also, valdez was a beast in big matches.

There is no contest actually. Valdez was much better.

Kuchi

FFS, yeah, dumb call to leave the goal for that, but carrasco was extremely luky to nutmeg him, he made a good touch but the result was way beyond his wildest dreams...

It was a high risk play, it bit us in the ass, but given the way we defend..geez

soul24rage

FFS, yeah, dumb call to leave the goal for that, but carrasco was extremely luky to nutmeg him, he made a good touch but the result was way beyond his wildest dreams...

It was a high risk play, it bit us in the ass, but given the way we defend..geez

In that play, the risk outweighed the benefit imo. Shouldn't have came out.

raedkuwait

Steagen cannot come out for a corner to save his life, valdez could.
One 1-1 they are on equal level.
On ball playing they are on equal level.

Only valdez problem was the occasional brainfart that Mats is catching up now.

Also, valdez was a beast in big matches.

There is no contest actually. Valdez was much better.

Thank you Finally some one see it the same i do, am not
Sure others have seen valdes beast mode.

mladenq

I think you people are just reacting to his mistake last night, which was god-awful, that's true, but I mean to say fking Valdez was better than him... that's crazy... imo ze German is a whole level above Valdez.

Home of Barca Fans