1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

raedkuwait

Just sell him to Chelsea and buy Onana from Ajax. The club would make a profit and at the same time upgrade the GK position.

I really highly doubt it that after yesterday game
Where he really showed his real self, that any
Big team will buy him, he is mentally so weak
And his skills are not good at all, and those things
Can't be fixed or learned.

Catta

I really highly doubt it that after yesterday game
Where he really showed his real self, that any
Big team will buy him, he is mentally so weak
And his skills are not good at all, and those things
Can't be fixed or learned.

Well Chelsea has Kepa, they are kind of desperate.

giorgoXXI

Neuer is very very rarely making mistakes. His only season, where he didnt look like a monster was 18/19 after coming back after a year with his 2 times broken food.

Neuer has just been an alien throughout his whole career, the Messi of goalkeepers..nerves of steel, mostly faultless, a man without any weaknesses.

I was always laughing when English media was saying De Gea is the best in the world, despite making more haulers in a year than Neuer in his whole career. Same in Spain with ter Stegen and despite Oblak and Alisson being fantastic keepers, there are also not on the level of Neuer.nobody is, cos Neuer is simply the GOAT.

Neuer was the keeper when we scored 5 against Bayern in 2015, and when Madrid scored 5 against them, and thats just off the top of my head. Even when you look at the replay he could have done a lot more on the first own goal, but of course because Bayern scored 8 and it doesn't matter. For all his greatness, he hasn't reached a UCL final since 2013.

I am not denying Neuer is a great keeper, probably the greatest of this generation, but even a great keeper like him if he doesn't have a proper team that supports him will get exposed like Ter Stegen did. For this game, swap Neuer and Ter Stegen and the scoreline would have still been the same or close. So I still think Ter Stegen is the least of our issues.

raedkuwait

Neuer was the keeper when we scored 5 against Bayern in 2015, and when Madrid scored 5 against them, and thats just off the top of my head. Even when you look at the replay he could have done a lot more on the first own goal, but of course because Bayern scored 8 and it doesn't matter. For all his greatness, he hasn't reached a UCL final since 2013.

I am not denying Neuer is a great keeper, probably the greatest of this generation, but even a great keeper like him if he doesn't have a proper team that supports him will get exposed like Ter Stegen did. For this game, swap Neuer and Ter Stegen and the scoreline would have still been the same or close. So I still think Ter Stegen is the least of our issues.
Man I have no clue why most of you don't get it
It's not only about goals scored against you
It's also about poker face and mentality look at
Ter face yesterday and the way he acted he looked
Scared shtless no confidence and that look rediats
To other players, it's like imagine American
Football with good team but with scared and not
Confident quarter back, u just have no chance
Of winning trophies with him.

5ergio_Busquets

The reason many people think he is much better in la liga than in CL is that many of his mistakes in the league don't get punished by the much weaker teams of la liga. He always has been very arrogant on the ball and creates many chances for the opponents by simply passing the ball to them. He often makes several mistakes in a game then makes a spectacular save(or makes a simple one look spectacular) and he is suddenly the best goalkeeper in the world.

giorgoXXI

Man I have no clue why most of you don't get it
It's not only about goals scored against you
It's also about poker face and mentality look at
Ter face yesterday and the way he acted he looked
Scared shtless no confidence and that look rediats
To other players, it's like imagine American
Football with good team but with scared and not
Confident quarter back, u just have no chance
Of winning trophies with him.

But that is not just him, its across the team. No one in that team has any confidence, he is no different. Would you feel confident with that defense in front of you?

giorgoXXI

The reason many people think he is much better in la liga than in CL is that many of his mistakes in the league don't get punished by the much weaker teams of la liga. He always has been very arrogant on the ball and creates many chances for the opponents by simply passing the ball to them. He often makes several mistakes in a game then makes a spectacular save(or makes a simple one look spectacular) and he is suddenly the best goalkeeper in the world.

Disagree, if anything his passing is usually on point, that's why everyone was surprised yesterday he missed so many.

5ergio_Busquets

Disagree, if anything his passing is usually on point, that's why everyone was surprised yesterday he missed so many.
His passing could be good if he stops being arrogant trying very difficult passes, difficult useless passes that don't have any advantage compared to the simple ones. He sometimes does those absurd passes to an opponent when no team mate of his is even even anywhere near this opponent, like his pass to Thiago yesterday. He also very often needlessly invites pressure and puts his team mates in difficult situations resulting in mistakes.

Neeraj

He was bad yesterday, he was flustered. However, he's not our main problem at the moment. If we have a competent team that does not have 26 shots against us, and we are able to play like a competent mid table team, he will be fine to stop shots and play out from the back.

He missed the opportunity to become great yesterday, but that doesn't mean he's completely useless right now. Let's fix the truck load of problems we have before nitpicking on the smaller issues.

raedkuwait

But that is not just him, its across the team. No one in that team has any confidence, he is no different. Would you feel confident with that defense in front of you?

I know all of them have to go, and he is the first one
That has to go, cause many of u say he is the least
Of our problem but no he is one of the main
Problem, that second goal and many goals are his
Fault other and many keepers would have stopped
That, this stopping has nothing to do with our defence,
His name is a keeper and he has to stop shots
Regardless of the defence in front of him.

Home of Barca Fans