1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

I dont blame him for the 2nd goal... At first it was not a foul, secondly look at how Griezman jumped and banding his legs inwards... As a player you must allways look at the ball and not just jump and hope that ball will hit you.

Latschenkiefer

The only thing I blame him for is the terrible misplaced pass which luckily didn't cost us and which he made up for with that big save minutes later.

Richard.H

I think he will be the next long term captain of this club once Messi and the rest of the amigos depart. I think he has a commanding presence and still a very bright future. Still young since goalkeepers can play well into their 30’s.

kattanib

I think he will be the next long term captain of this club once Messi and the rest of the amigos depart. I think he has a commanding presence and still a very bright future. Still young since goalkeepers can play well into their 30?s.

It is sad that we dont seem to have captain personalities.. I would agree Ter Stegan seems like a potential captain.

snowy

Thor as 1st Cap
Dej as 2nd Cap

Easy choices.

Just let Messi play and have fun out there. Giving him the captaincy was an idiot move both for Barca and the NT

edit: I'd even rather see Dej as 1st cap. More involved in the mix and easier for him to shout out instructions and yell at players for a change instead of giving the loudspeaker to MaTs

next in line, give the armband to Puig, Pedri and Trincao. Boost the new gen's confidence and sends a strong "progressive" message.

And also CapBouze as the main man for the Copa games :dembele:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans