1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

JamDav1982

His arrogance with ball at feet and Barcas faith in it is causing problems.

Defenders are deferring ball to him to play out from back with ridiculous passes into midfield and forward at head/chest height.

His ability on the ball should be for when chances arise not this shitty tactic that leads to far too many turnovers.

Devils

Rummenigge on Neuer [vs ter Stegen]: "The national Team can think they're lucky to have such two goalkeepers. Both are top level player. Manuel Neuer is world-class & Marc Andre ter Stegen is on his way to be"

:wow:

FinBarcelonafan

Rummenigge on Neuer [vs ter Stegen]: "The national Team can think they're lucky to have such two goalkeepers. Both are top level player. Manuel Neuer is world-class & Marc Andre ter Stegen is on his way to be"

I hope this motuvates Steigen to beat Bayerns ass. Nice bullshit.

Raketa10

Nice! Keep it coming! I hope they underestimate and motivate us as much as possible!

KingLeo10

:lol::lol:

The sheer arrogance of this club is astounding.

Marshall D Teach

He's always been a monster against Bayern ever since his Bundesliga days. That game at the Allianz was one of his best in a Barca shirt.

Will play a huge part if we somehow pull it off.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Like what? :lol:

I know what he?s talking about. Ter Stegen likes to maintain an image of being iceman under pressure. Truth is he is shaking in his boots sometimes. So no overzealous attempt of passing through middle to show how cool and collected you are only for it to end up in feet of opposing team.

Alik

I know what he?s talking about. Ter Stegen likes to maintain an image of being iceman under pressure. Truth is he is shaking in his boots sometimes. So no overzealous attempt of passing through middle to show how cool and collected you are only for it to end up in feet of opposing team.

I get that. Although that is down to tactics more than Ter Stegen wanting to prove a point.

If he wants to prove a point, the best way is to save every shot.

Andresito

Staff member
I've never felt ter Stegen's willingness to keep the ball in the team has been an issue. Only big mistake I remember is against Celta.
I'm usually very calm when he has the ball on his feet and I'd very much like him to keep playing this way.

Home of Barca Fans