1 - Marc-Andre ter Ansplant

Sailor Mars

Villarreal were pressing higher up the field late in the 1st half, and MATS had some nice passes late in the half to bypass the pressure.

kattanib

I honestly classify him at the same level as Messi when it comes to comparing him to other Barca players .. we are extremely lucky to have him, he is a legend that fits us perfectly

Altomonte

Rebound reminded me of Liverpool game. MAtS needs to learn how to avoid such rebounds, to push the ball at an angle, not just straight ahead.

kattanib

He is the main reason behind our complacencies .. he has been covering so many mistakes which has been keeping us in the 1st/2nd spot over the past few years. The management do not realize how disastrous our team is in defending and thus didn?t feel the urge to address this problem

Richard.H

Best player of the season for me, not a single doubt about it. He is covering so many holes in defense. Abysmal defending from our back 4 in so many matches

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Often you cannot compare a GK to the all outfield players. There is a different dynamic in those positions, different stuff going on and bla bla.
What I am trying to say: MAtS is the best player in this team. No matter what is going on right now, no matter what has been going on, he is the only one who performs every game, he is not involved in any politics and you can count on him in every single game no matter what happens.
Some will mention Anfield. But MAtS was not responsible for the goals we conceded. The team was overwhelmed by Liverpool and he was at the end of it. If I picked one player to start over, I would pick him. Even over Messi because he is at the end of his career.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Often you cannot compare a GK to the all outfield players. There is a different dynamic in those positions, different stuff going on and bla bla.
What I am trying to say: MAtS is the best player in this team. No matter what is going on right now, no matter what has been going on, he is the only one who performs every game, he is not involved in any politics and you can count on him in every single game no matter what happens.
Some will mention Anfield. But MAtS was not responsible for the goals we conceded. The team was overwhelmed by Liverpool and he was at the end of it. If I picked one player to start over, I would him. Even over Messi because he is at the end of his career.

ter Stegen is 28. In GK years that's still young. He can still go through one more cycle while being in top form. Has to become one of the leaders of the new team - I hope he will display his leadership skills.

Home of Barca Fans