• Rosell

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Laporta

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Maria

Rosell got Dinho for Laporta.

For deals + money Rosell >>>>>>>>> Laporta , the rest Laporta

Well, Laporta bought Eto'o when Rosell didn't want him(he wanted Luis Fabiano) and I would say Eto'o was just as important as Ronaldinho for us.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

it was rosell who brought ronnie, not laporta.

rosell is a true businessman. he can make good deals, not popular, but those that are economicly good for barcelona.

as for laporta. he is the president. like, fuck yea i'm the president.
El-ex-presidente-azulgrana-dis_54188419662_54115221155_600_244.jpg

dalitis8

Banned
Rosell got Dinho for Laporta.

For deals + money Rosell >>>>>>>>> Laporta , the rest Laporta

That's what's the president is for in this ultra-capitalist environment that has taken over football the past 2 decades or so.

Then it has to be the slimy Rosell.

:rosell:

Maria

For those of you who are saying that Laporta brought us to bankrupcy, it wouldn't be bad to do some reading and see what our income was before his arrival, how much debt we had and how much we used to spend on players(not to mention the number of trophies we won at every section while he was our president). It's one thing to become the president of FC Barcelona after Gaspart(viewed as our worse ever president) and another one after Laporta(when the club was the 2nd richest in the world).
I'm not saying that Laporta was perfect(far from it), but Rosell's continuing press manipulation since 2007 was discusting and unfortunately for him many things are starting to come out.

dalitis8

Banned
For those of you who are saying that Laporta brought us to bankrupcy

That is absolute bullshit.

We were crap in the transfer market with lots of expensive flops (Ibra, Chygga, Hleb, Caceres, Milito) but our income has gone through the roof.

We have no problem in dealing with all our costs + spending over 60m in the summer.

The rest is just Rosell propaganda against Laporta.

M

mitkoa7x

Rosell is a business partner and a friend of Bill Gates, he gets my vote. La Porta is party animal and I have deep respect for him.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
The best composition is actually both working together. that would make us a real superpowerhouse. by mixing Rosell's business mind and Laporta's awesomeness. unfortunately world is a lot more cruel to let that be possible

Home of Barca Fans