Oriol Busquets

Messi983

[tw]1164276214938460161[/tw]

Twente is Oriol's first option, Utrecht and M'gladbach are also interested.

Messi983

Busquets made his Twente debut and played last 15 minutes in a 3-1 win against Utrecht.

I think he should adapt well at the club with Uruguayan-Spanish manager Gonzalo Garcia, three former La Masia players (Javi Espinosa, Aitor Cantalapiedra, Julio Pleguezuelo) and left-back Matos (he came through Sevilla's youth system) all helping him when it comes to language barrier and other things.

[tw]1168129992443813890[/tw]

EDYNxQDWsAA7Jn4.png

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
I don't have very high hopes for him. I doubt he'll surpass someone like Oriol Romeu career wise.

Messi983

Sport says we're considering bringing him back next season to be a 3rd DM/4th CB. Don't think it's very likely. We'll probably sell him to get some money we can spend on Lautaro or Neyboy.

Messi983

According to Ferran Martinez several German clubs (Mainz, FC Koln, Werder Bremen and HSV - if they are promoted) are interested in Oriol. I think we can probably sell him for around 10m.

xXKonan

It seems like he wants a chance to impress during Pre-season in hopes he can stay with the team.

vuji_31

All players want a chance but...Eeven Emerson,Todibo or Alena will hardly get it...

Oriol and guy from Brazil on loan in Valladolid wil hardly get a chance.

Home of Barca Fans