SSC Napoli

El Flaco

[tw]999319823686492161[/tw]

Aurelio De Laurentis farewell to Maurizio Sarri: "Thank you Maurizio Sarri for your precious dedication to Napoli that led to give to the city and to all the supporters in the world prestige and emotions, creating a style of play admired everywhere and by anyone. Good Job Maurizio."

Catta

I don't understand it. There are reports that Chelsea is unwilling to pay Sarris release clause, but Napoli already got Ancelotti, so why is there a need in the first place for Chelsea to pay it.

Iniesta Ultra

I watched most of their match yesterday. Kvara does some nice stuff but his teammates aren't on his level of link up play so wasn't much fun to watch.

Messigician

🗣️ Kalidou Koulibaly shares an insane story about Maurizio Sarri:

“I will never forget the day my son was born. My wife had gone to the clinic in the morning and we were playing against Sassuolo at home that same evening. We were in the middle of a video session and my phone kept ringing. vibrate.

My wife called me 5 or 6 times. I then rushed outside and my wife said to me: "You must come, our son will be born". So I went to see Sarri and I said to him: "Mr., I'm sorry, but I have to leave now, my son is going to be born".

He looks at me and says: "No no no. I really need you tonight Kouli. You can't go". I insist: "It's the birth of my son sir.

You can do whatever you want with me, hang me I don't care. I'm going". Sarri, who is stressed, smokes smokes smokes, thinks, and finally says to me: "OK, OK, you can go to the clinic, but you have to be back for the game tonight, I need you Kouli.

I arrived at the clinic at 1:30 p.m. and thank god I arrived in time to attend the birth of my son. It was the best day of my life.

At 4 p.m., Sarri called me back and asked me to come back, My wife needed me but she still allowed me to join the team at the stadium. Then when I entered the locker room, I saw Sarri displaying the score sheet.

I'm looking for my name and there, and my number is not there. I say to him: "Sir, you are joking I hope? My son, my wife, I left them, you said you needed me". And there he answers me: "Yes, I need you... on the bench". I think about it now and feel like laughing. But at that moment, I wanted to cry.”

Andresito

Staff member
Zielinski had been removed from Napoli's CL squad for refusing to sign a new contract with his current one ending in 6 months.

Good for us.

Home of Barca Fans