SSC Napoli

DucdeOrléans

How come there was not created a Napoli thread before?

I like Napoli (as a city) solely because of their ancient history, landscape, cuisine, Bourbon past and last but not least the Camorra.!1

And the napoletano dialect is hillarious.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I can't hate Napoli, part of my family is from Campania and they always have awesome South Americans, but damn am I jealous.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Cavani and Lavezzi are excellent players. The question is... Can Napoli keep them 2? That shit player who La Furia got an erection over... LOL. Where is he? A crap South American striker.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
They could get well over £90m combined for Cavani, Lavezzi and Hamsik.

So they have a decision to make keep those players and be competitive at this present time. Or sell them for huge profit and regenerate the whole team - Defence, Midfield, Attack with that money and perhaps be competitive for a very long time? But it's a high risk manouevre to do it. But also high rewards.

I mean if Napoli don't get CL football then those 3 will be on the most wanted list for all the major clubs.

X

xaviniesta

what babout this?? no wonder they call it carpoli.
naples-rubbish_672409n.jpg

H725

£40m for Cavani, £25m for Lavezzi and £25m for Hamsik.

There's more possibility to see Lavezzi to go than the other 2.
Napoli have good balances,DeLaurentiis is ambitious so he won't turn his club in an "Arsenal" kind of club.

ps.
Lavezzi has a clause of 31 million euro (about the 25m pound that you claim)

MoFroBo

£40m for Cavani, £25m for Lavezzi and £25m for Hamsik.

With these performances their marketing price will be definitely be increased. Cavani could be 50M if he went to rich club like Chelsea, ManC. Lavezzi no way is only 25M, newb Pastore was sold for 45M and Lavezzi is light years ahead of him as a player. And Hamsik is awsome creative midfielder, he is monstrous at LCM.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
With these performances their marketing price will be definitely be increased. Cavani could be 50M if he went to rich club like Chelsea, ManC. Lavezzi no way is only 25M, newb Pastore was sold for 45M and Lavezzi is light years ahead of him as a player. And Hamsik is awsome creative midfielder, he is monstrous at LCM.

Seeing as Lavezzi's buyout clause is roughly equates to £25m then I doubt he will go for more. Unless some sort of deal is made. Hamsik I doubt could go for more than £30m. Cavani yes could hit the £50m mark. However I don't see Chelsea splashing £50m on anyone again. Man C yes they could. But as I said I see Cavani as Higuain's replacement in Madrid next season - see as Higgers is out of favour.

Home of Barca Fans