SSC Napoli

Yannik

Napoli just playing some wonderful football. If you are missing 1-touch a la Xavi-Barça, this is the team to watch.

These friendlies are just against scrubs, but there are nevertheless some great goals. Check out the first goal in the second game- a fantastic run and through ball followed by a no-look cut-back assist, finished with a great lob.

Carpi aren't scrubs. They are a Serie B side, that even played in the first division 2 years ago.

gasgas

Napoli just playing some wonderful football. If you are missing 1-touch a la Xavi-Barça, this is the team to watch.

These friendlies are just against scrubs, but there are nevertheless some great goals. Check out the first goal in the second game- a fantastic run and through ball followed by a no-look cut-back assist, finished with a great lob.

How is Jorginho playing in that set up?

BerkeleyBernie

Great. Understated, but effective. Hamsik is usually more direct attacking, but Jorginho picks his moments, too. The great volley goal at 3:40 by the new kid Adam Ounas in the first video was set up by Jorginho. Most of the team has excellent vision. The coach has really schooled them in a creative system.

BerkeleyBernie

Love it. There are going to be a lot more interceptions with those constraints, but man, you can see how that develops their accuracy during quick play.

Devils

[tw]893413181758070785[/tw]

Yeah, not considering Sarri as a future coach for us would be madness.

The more the Barca's shit show under Valverde is watched, the more the stupidity of this board for not even considering Sarri as an option is verified.

Last edited:

BerkeleyBernie

Excellent team. Every time i saw them, they impress me.

They're not close to the technical quality of Pep's Barça, not as insanely accurate as those maestros, but I love that they are committed to that style and continue to improve. Constant offer-receive-pass, so much fun to watch.

BerkeleyBernie

Certainly, the left with Insigne is the stronger wing, but maybe 5% of attacks today vs Atalanta have gone up the right. Not sure why they are ignoring this wing entirely- they don't trust Maggio either in attack or defense?

Home of Barca Fans