Mateo Kovačić

Stoichkov1

He probably made his mind up, that he wont be coming back, even if he return from loan next season, he will be looking to get a permanent deal away from here.

It's weird that he doesn't want to play for Real, especially considering that Modric is old and he could be a starter in the next few years.

Trickykid

Another RM signing where we apparently missed out badly and were schooled by the superior transfer strategy of Los Merengues which would herald the coming of decades of RM dominance.

I haven't really followed how he's doing at Chelsea. Does anyone know? Will he stay in London or return to Madrid?

serghei

Another RM signing where we apparently missed out badly and were schooled by the superior transfer strategy of Los Merengues which would herald the coming of decades of RM dominance.

I haven't really followed how he's doing at Chelsea. Does anyone know? Will he stay in London or return to Madrid?

Yea, everybody's been praising the Madrid signings to high heavens when it's the veterans who pulled it off in CL for the most part. Isco, Asensio and such just happened to share the pitch with all time greats like Ronaldo, Marcelo etc.

xXKonan

From reading Chelsea fans impressions on the last several months.

They don't mind keeping him but aren't fussed either if he goes back to Real and he's not worth the fee they want for him. He's not great on the offensive end for them enough in the Midfield to help drive it as he's to reserve at times.

Devils

Zidane somehow managed to make Morata, Kovacic, Asensio, Vasquez, Casemeiro all look like great footballers.

Algerian magic has no limits.

Incredible.

Trickykid

Yea, everybody's been praising the Madrid signings to high heavens when it's the veterans who pulled it off in CL for the most part. Isco, Asensio and such just happened to share the pitch with all time greats like Ronaldo, Marcelo etc.
Yeah, sure seems that way now. And soon it's time all these youngsters will have to be leaders and carriers of RM. We'll see how that goes...
From reading Chelsea fans impressions on the last several months.

They don't mind keeping him but aren't fussed either if he goes back to Real and he's not worth the fee they want for him. He's not great on the offensive end for them enough in the Midfield to help drive it as he's to reserve at times.

Cheers man.
I just checked his stats, and apparently he only has a single goal in around 100 appearances combined in Madrid and Chelsea. I know that's not exactly his job, but I thought he was supposed to have a great shot.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looked like a bright talent in his Inter days, either his transfer to Madrid ruined him (hi Wolfe) or he just was not that great to begin with.

Adversus

Ross Barkley is a very good footballer. We just played him out of position (he was always better suited to playing further back) and he had a lot of bad injuries.

BBZ8800

I would add:
1. everybody hailed RM's awesome young signings in Isco, Kovacic, Asensio and similar. They will dominate the world forever.
Yet, when you remove Zidane and CR7 from maths, they are quite average.
2. also, everybody hailed RM's mighty midfield, which was the reason for their CL's success.
Again, remove Zidane and CR7 from maths and their midfield and results are not out of this world at all.

Zidane and CR7 were 50% of their success.

Jombi

I would add:
1. everybody hailed RM's awesome young signings in Isco, Kovacic, Asensio and similar. They will dominate the world forever.
Yet, when you remove Zidane and CR7 from maths, they are quite average.
2. also, everybody hailed RM's mighty midfield, which was the reason for their CL's success.
Again, remove Zidane and CR7 from maths and their midfield and results are not out of this world at all.

Zidane and CR7 were 50% of their success.

You of course include yourself in the "everybody", right? Why did you hail their signings and their mighty midfield?

Home of Barca Fans