Mateo Kovačić

BBZ8800

Miles people, MILES!!!

You love to exaggerate dude. It was just one freaking game, and that made Kavocic MILES better than Both Iniesta and Rakitic??

One game?
In my eyes, what have Iniesta and Rakitic done since a new year of 2016?
18 Months of misery with a random good match (once in 5 matches) here and there.

This dude has 2 CLs since then and his team won 10-15 points more than us in La liga (RM also stole La liga in 2016 from us, after a 10 points deficit after Zidane came).

Kovacic plays okish in poor matches and awesome in other matchs.
Rakitic and Iniesta play... well, they play like grannies in 90% of matches.

On the other hand, Kovacic just turned 23 and he is yet to improve and reach his prime as a midfielder.
He will probably improve compared to his current self.

On the other hand, our starters are Iniesta, who ended his prime 5-6 years ago, and Rakitic, 2-3 years past his prime.
So, if Kova isn't MILES better (and my point was that their 3rd or 4th Cm pick behind Kroos, Modric, Isco) is MILES or way better than our starting duo Rakitic-Iniesta.

And in 1-2 years, Isco and Kovacic will be even better, while our guys will just be older and older (Busi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Lord Paulinho).
If our midfielders weren't able to catch Real's players in August 2017', imagine how El Classicos will look like in 6, 12 and 18 Months.

Only a downhill as long as we will play with a good old (and done) Busi-Iniesta-Busi.

Co0ter

This guy gets overrated big time.

No he doesn't. No one has rated him or even talked about him until recently. People are only now realizing how good he is and how much he has to offer. He's had some great performances, even with limited minutes, and still improved. He's only 23. If anything there are many more young players out there way more overrated than he is.

dakt

...............aaaand he lost his balls again. After that fuk up where he lost the ball, he was invisible.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Only guy i feel sorry for in their side. You can tell he didn’t really enjoyed that role, he deserves better. Hope he moves from them. I was a big fan of him at Inter. I think it will be better for him to move, he is young, he needs to play more. It was nice that Valverde praised him in his postmatch interview.

Home of Barca Fans