New Kits Thread

PaulFCB

Banned
The best team in Mediterranean football history gets its new shirts:

14NAPOLI1.jpg

14NAPOLI.jpg

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Although I own this past season's Barcelona home jersey (had to get the last kit Puyol ever wore) I'm not going to be getting anymore with Qatar on our great colors. I've been seeing more and more reports of how Qatar enslaves poor people from around Asia/Africa to work in concentration camp conditions only to be sent back home in coffins. I'll stick to collecting older kits with nothing or Unicef.

Anyone have a link where I can get that Polo of our new 14/15 kit?

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/pw/fcb-off-the-pitch/1z13suhZd8w?CP=EUNS_BARCAREF_BANNER_ECOM

I

instinct

Daaaamn, City's away kit looks beautiful .. reminds me of Argentina's away kit

Richard.H

The beko shit has to be the ugliest thing on our jerseys I've ever seen. If you buy the kit, is that logo on it or is that just for the official match jerseys?

XaviMessiGirl

The beko shit has to be the ugliest thing on our jerseys I've ever seen. If you buy the kit, is that logo on it or is that just for the official match jerseys?

Someone already said they bought a replica and it didn't come with Beko on it. I think you can choose to put it on though, just like TV3.

PaulFCB

Banned
Daaaamn, City's away kit looks beautiful .. reminds me of Argentina's away kit

Or the Netherlands away, but yeah, very nice kit.
I still wanna buy the Argentina away, maybe I'll wait for a sale now after the WC, if this away was for Inter or Arsenal I would've got it too, hell, even Barca could've had an away like this ( see the 2004-05 away kit ).
I want those AdiZero three quarters shorts with Argentina though, no store in Europe selling them, saw the model here but the rromanian nt only.

PaulFCB

Banned
I think Nike.com only ships in the countries that have a Nike.domain, if you are not in one you can't order, but you can use FCBarcelona.com store.

XaviMessiGirl

We tried to do that fading blue with the goalkeeper kit, but the City one looks way better. Their fade is more gradual and we shouldn't have faded the shorts and socks too.

250px-2012_2013_-_Jordi_Masip.jpg

Home of Barca Fans