New Kits Thread

Beast

The Observer
Brazil's home kit is the only good one. Nike totally ruined France's. Adidas is missed for my part.

Awful awful awful whether the current one (especially the away ) or the new one

421018_299716460083495_138589062862903_747637_43120204_n.jpg

Arsenal kit looks like a United kit, and the United kit looks like an England kit.

First time since the 100 year kit i really like the Barcelona kit.. just hope they change the color of the socks to match the short and t-shirt

Beast

The Observer
it's not a coincidence that the only people who like that dreadful shit are madrid scum

Or most cule's have dreadul taste in kits , hence why the only time your kit starts to look sexy you refuse .. you want to be wearing a clown outfit

M

mitkoa7x

Or most cule's have dreadul taste in kits , hence why the only time your kit starts to look sexy you refuse .. you want to be wearing a clown outfit

:lol: says the guy who supports a team wearing gold stripes... the doucheness here...

Beast

The Observer
White is still a dominant color , in your case you look like a sleeve from a clown outfit

and now when Nike finally do something good .. you lot are used to wearing clown outfit

gingerless

it's just you man, pretty much everyone i know that doesn't even watch football compliments the traditional barca kit (as in blue/red with stripes)

M

mitkoa7x

The Blaugrana (with stripes) is legendary, so is madrid's all white but the PSG shit and the white with gold stripes are a joke...

Beast

The Observer
it's just you man, pretty much everyone i know that doesn't even watch football compliments the traditional barca kit (as in blue/red with stripes)

It's an English thing... they love the stripes and Australia is still a follower to the British crown

I wouldn't wear anything with strips

X

xaviniesta

i only go out with blaugrana. or sometimes:
plus-convict-prisoner-costume.jpg

i want this back:
Andres-Iniesta-001.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans