Copa Libertadores

Leo_Messi

Entertaining final and a well-deserved win by River. A much more likable club (IMO), a club with a much better youth academy and a much better playing style as well so not exactly sad about the result. Gallardo has really done a great job at River. Won all 4 finals against Boca as well. I would like to see him prove himself in Europe. Ideally Spain or Italy. Both would be the best options for footballing, cultural and historical reasons to try ones luck in, in Europe.

I also feel that River would be a tougher opponent for RM in the FIFA Club World Cup later this month but I don't expect any other winner other than RM. Not that them winning that trophy would bother me much but I would obviously prefer them losing and River are the only ones that are capable of stopping them from doing just that.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Next year's final will likely be played outside of South America. It was to be played at Estadio Nacional in Chile. But there is an Iron Maiden concert a bit more than a month before it, so COMMENBOL is planning to move it likely to Europe again.

Home of Barca Fans