Copa Libertadores

Pepe Silvia

[YOUTUBE]2XB10gqGOh8[/YOUTUBE]

Here is one of JRR plays that just blew my mind. Slice pass on the free kick right in front of goal. What an assist. Also, if anyone gets the chance, watch the assist to Pablo Mouche for the second. Stellar Xavi-esque awareness to find Mouche on his shoulder. Excellent stuff.

Also loved how during his post game interview, Riquelme dedicated his goal to his kids at home. :p

F

Flavia

Anybody watching Santos - Bolivar? it's 7x0, 55 minutes played, quite the thrashing.

Pepe Silvia

Highlight wise, nothing to write home about. When you're given that much space to pass in side the box time and time again, you don't deserve to share the same pitch with these guys. Shocking defense.

Neymar one well taken PK (deserved), one flick that counted as a goal (imho was a pass that was deflected in). That Elano strike from outside was something really special.

Now for U. de Chile vs Depo Quito

Blue Demon

Wow. Didn't get to see the games but was watching the twitter feed on La U/Quito score, each time I was shocked when I opened the feed.

View attachment 5432

Boca/Flum is interesting. I'd like to see a Boca/La U semis though.

Pepe Silvia

We met Fluminense in groups in Rio and beat them 2-0 but it's good that people keep counting us out. We like being the underdogs ;)

Dale Dale Dale Boca!!!!! :D

Home of Barca Fans