Copa Libertadores

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Sooo much for CA standing a chance lol 4-0 70th minute

Edit: wait this isn't the first team
Isn't it lol I see three digit jersey numbers, are CA qualified already?

? Cruz Azul played thursday, they won 4-0.

Interesting about Cruyff working with Chivas, got to keep a look out on that.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
? Cruz Azul played thursday, they won 4-0.

Interesting about Cruyff working with Chivas, got to keep a look out on that.

Idk went to grab some
Grub at some taqueria and they had goal tv and the thing said CAZ and saw some Blue uniforms and red ones or something and it said it was
Live, idk already had a few drinks by thats time LOL maybe I was mistaken

Wait I think I was watching something else, they don't ever play liberatadores on Fridays and maybe that's why I didn't recognize anyone haha

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
No real exciting matchups tonight.. The Strongest continues to look if not the strongest, at least strong in La Paz, beating the not going to qualify Juan Aurich 2-1. If The Strongest keep it up at home one of the Brazilian sides in Group 1 may be in trouble. Lanus continue to be a major disappointment, losing to Olimpia in Asuncion and jeopardizing their qualification chances, while Universidad Catolica draw with Atletico Junior 2-2 in Chile.

Cruz Azul looks solid, they should qualify. The only real threat in that group is Corinthians.

I believe Chivas has yet to win in 2012, in any competition.

I had no idea what you sentences meant when I kept on reading the strongest, until I realized that is the name of the club.

BEST.NAME.EVER.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I had no idea what you sentences meant when I kept on reading the strongest, until I realized that is the name of the club.

BEST.NAME.EVER.

Seriously, if I'm even in Bolivia, I'm totally going to cheer on The Strongest as soon as I can. I know very little about them, but they are fucking called THE STRONGEST.

Blue Demon

When first hearing of THE STRONGEST years ago I was fascinated by the name. Had to Google the history of the club to find out. Great name.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
according to Joel Richards, La U's boy Angelo Henriquez has a pre-agreement to go to United.

sorry Nolan. but hey, at least it's not Liverpool! :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Good day for Brazilians, terrible day for Argentines, ugh.

Santos outclassed Inter in Santos. Neymar hat trick, already being discussed in the Neymar thread so I'd rather not talk about it, but credit to Neymar for refinding his form after a poor start.

Flu beat Boca in Buenos Aires, I hate seeing Brazilians beat Argentines but I can take an exception here. Deco :worthy: scored the wining goal. Flu now controls group 4 while Boca desperately needs a win in their next match or things might get rough.

Deportivo Quito beat Velez in Ecuador. Playing in Ecuador is always difficult but I'm surprised it was that one sided (3-0) considering Velez's quality. Velez still leads group 7 with 6 points, though Defensor will be looking to tie it up next week in Mexico against the awful Chivas.

Corinthians kept up the good night for Brazil, beating Nacional, awful Paraguayan edition easily, to remain second in Group 6 behind Cruz Azul. Both those teams should qualify easily as the other two are awful.

Tonight's match to watch is Godoy Cruz vs Atletico Nacional, where the surprise Colombian leaders take on el Bodeguero in what has turned out to be the group of death.

Blue Demon

I was disappointed with Boca's play yesterday. But Fluminense proved too much for them. Wellington, I think it was, made a great move to send it to Deco. Was impressed with his play.

DucdeOrléans

Brazil>Argentina.

Brazilian league> Argentine league.

Flamengo playing their second game tonight against Ecuadorian Emelec athome. Never heard about the latter team. Any info Nolan? What to expect?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Brazil>Argentina.

Brazilian league> Argentine league.

Flamengo playing their second game tonight against Ecuadorian Emelec athome. Never heard about the latter team. Any info Nolan? What to expect?

You should be banned for this.

No seriously though, the Brazilian league is far richer right now, it's more comparable to mid level European leagues than the rest of South America. The Argentine league is a basket case and until there's reform it doesn't matter how much Argentina's economy grows. Not that the Brazilian league isn't a den of corruption either, but Brazil is a rising global superpower.

Flam is currently beating Emelec. Don't expect much out of Emelec, they've been consistently good in Ecuador for the past few years but keep losing out to the two Quito sides, plus like their Guayaquil rivals Barcelona SC (nice crest) they don't have the altitude advantage of Quito teams. Flamengo needs to win this one.

Home of Barca Fans