Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

gingerless

At the rest yes i do prefer Granero over Thiago who i think he is overrated ( i said that a year ago with Zanela in Thiago topic too ) .. he is not 1/2 of what you think .. a very system player like Gabri and others before him

goodness

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
more penaldos in 6 months than barca has gotten under pep :lol::lol:
This speaks more than any bull shit the RM biatches come up with :angry:

Point to be noted.. We have Messi, the best player in the world by quite far who gets fouled more than any other player and then ,supposedly, more numer of divers than any body!!

zanela

At the rest yes i do prefer Granero over Thiago who i think he is overrated ( i said that a year ago with Zanela in Thiago topic too ) .. he is not 1/2 of what you think .. a very system player like Gabri and others before him

You said that about O.romeu not Thiago. (when spain-u19 lost against France, atleast thats what i remember) If you'd said Pedro is a system player i'd agree, not Thiago. Fergie was even looking at him as scholesy's replacement. The boy is a rare talent. I'm not sure you've watched him enough to come to that conclusion.

X

xaviniesta

pedro is the perfect system player. he is the symbol of todays barcelona's winger. even david villa said he has a lot to learn of him.

as for thiago, how can you say he is a system player if he has the roots of brazilians touch/ italian dicipline / spanish vision / catalan school this kid is everything else but a system player. he is the antonym of that word. he is a rare talent indeed and you just don't know too much about him as zanela said.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Must have been a completely new feeling for our players yesterday vs Leverkusen. Busi throwing Castro off the pitch: Castro gets a yellow card for it. Kiessling winning a perfect, legit tackle vs Masch in a dangerous position: freekick in Maschs favor. Must have been thinking like "wow refs can be useful ..."

gingerless

the ref pretty much made only 1 mild mistake against us and that was not giving free kick to messi who was fouled near the box, our players must've been like:

tumblr_lrvy0tiaII1qfu4tho1_r1_500.gif

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Must have been a completely new feeling for our players yesterday vs Leverkusen. Busi throwing Castro off the pitch: Castro gets a yellow card for it. Kiessling winning a perfect, legit tackle vs Masch in a dangerous position: freekick in Maschs favor. Must have been thinking like "wow refs can be useful ..."

if you check the replay, you'll see that Castro yanked Busi back by the arm.

couldn't believe Badger got a FK for getting owned in a 50/50 though. that was amazing.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Very familiar feeling actually, you get it against us all the time.

La LL

Generally Delightful
The refs have definitely contributed to our current situations but I feel that sloppiness is the primary reason. There's been a significant dip in form and attitude lately. Don't get me wrong: We've been bad but even when Barca is bad, they're still good compared to other teams.

The number of losses this season can be counted on one hand. Draws are what kept us from the gold. Of course you all know this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans