Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters
D

danumber10

SURE cause Madrid didn't deserve to be down to 8 man in the first leg.... .. it seems like Mou's second year as his best is working after all.
Step 1) Bitch and complain about referees throughout the whole season even when you don't have a reason to
step 2) Watch next season as the referees little by little will buy into your lie and delusion that they will forget they have red cards in their pockets( specially against Barca and then receive red cards in other meaningless games so they actually think referees are punishing real mierda) and expect many penalties because all the bitching and crying will pay off, also don't forget that by this time it will be absurd to think referees will call a penalty against you.
step 3) Let Florentino do the dirty job against Barca (how many millions per referee?)
step 4) Receive la Liga.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

It was not explained well at all. He's talking about imaginary decisions favouring us and at the same time he talks about clasico humiliations, which is absurdly ironic since you only eliminated us from the copa thanks to blatant refereeing help in the first place.

what has copa del rey to do with la liga?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There's certainly something about refs being generous to Madrid with all those penalties while at the same time denying us (particularly 2 months back).
I reckon we the gap would be narrower but we would still be behind Madrid.

B

barcelonista

RM shouldn't have won against Mallorca. That offside call was one of the most retarded things I've ever seen in professional football. Offside in your own half? That's a new low in Spanish refereeing. Mallorca was deservedly up 2:0. I doubt RM would have turned that around and scored 3 goals after being down by 2 goals. Only a week before we were denied a blatant handball penalty in the Espanyol game. If the referees did their jobs properly in only those 2 games, the gap right now could be not 7 but most likely 3 points.

E

estranged

....which is absurdly ironic since you only eliminated us from the copa thanks to blatant refereeing help in the first place.

ah right, you mean the 2 penalties that we were not given for Pepe's fouls on sanchez? or you mean how dolphin head should have been sent off in the first half? or you mean the correctly disallowed goal your transvestite horse center back scored?

X

xaviniesta

its getting pretty obvious now.

but as beast said, barcelona is the best team in the world and they have to win even if the refs are fucking them and disallow 3 goals.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
its getting pretty obvious now.

yeah, no shit.

we've not been that hard done by ourselves, but today was fucking ridiculous.

Alexis equalises - incorrectly ruled out for offside.

Lekic's second goal - stands even tho Garcia offside in the buildup.

all of which puts us 2-0 down, rather than level at 1-1, going into the break.

but what can you do?

just gotta keep on keepin' on, sadly.

this seems to be the logic of everyone including the refs

which is utter bollocks.

E

estranged

i voted no in this poll and i laughed at people who said la liga was lost cuz of refs, i still maintain that its our own fault we're 10 points behind, but seriously tonight just took the piss, the linesman was terrible, leka's 2nd goal was blatantly offside, our equalizer wasn't offside, nor was alexis' goal in the first half...he let osasuna get away with a lost of shit. a lot of 50/50 decisions went osasunas way.

ah well, the kings club has to win the league once in a while too.

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
There is not one single thing you can respect about this Madrid team. From their players to their coach, staff and president, and now the way they're going to win the league like this. What a joke!

messi1987

You are all right!
I think if you are hard and strong Real Madrid mustn´t play in any football game. But okay lets be a bit more clement: in fact there are 4-5 player, if you can call them as players because there are more like dirty animals, had to become blocked out. For me this are PEPE, Coentrao, Marcelo and Mourinho!!! Furthermore Barca is always disadvantaged by a realy bad and shit referre who do not know the difference between sfootball and American football, if you know what I mean! There where so many important games where we should had gotten an penalty or a majority because of a red card for the opponents team! Only one example is Villa Real or the first game against Real Sociedad or even Valencia.
So all in all there is a great fault of Barcas 2 nd place concerning the referee!

Home of Barca Fans