Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters
F

Flavia

Then Barça will always have to have superhuman seasons to win la liga. I used to think otherwise, but the favoritism from refs rm gets is influencing the table too much. Not to mention the abuse Barça players are enduring during matches now.

Doobs

The Messiah
Its clearly been our complacency. We've lacked confidence, and injuries have royally raped us.

Bad decisions by the refs happen all the time, you cant blame their mistakes in Madrid games for our lack of results!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yes, but it's not that referees have screwed us an abnormal amount. we've gotten the regular treatment, tbh. yes a bit harsh at times, but nothing too extreme and our dropped points are mostly down to the lads slacking off and, in the case of Valencia away, Pep being a bit of a spanner.

but the refs have helped Real Madrid an inordinate amount. seems like every single league game since the Sevilla one, when they've needed help from the officials, they've gotten it. and not in a subtle way either. absolutely massive "mistakes" over and over again to bail them out & help them keep winning, which is how they've managed to build a points gap rather than stumbling after their Clasico humiliations.

so yes, the refs are to blame, but not in the way the OP was suggesting.

M

mitkoa7x

Mou's bitching has certainly had an impact on the refs, they just wont give a red card in a Clasico anymore, no matter how hard merda's players beg for it.

gingerless

put it this way, have rm gotten 'luckier' than us in refereeing decisions? absolutely positively titty-fucking yes.

but also keep in mind that we've been complacent and have hit the woodwork about 25 times this season so far... (if all of them are taken into account from ALL matches in the league barcelona would be leading by 3 points or something)

X

xaviniesta

put it this way, have rm gotten 'luckier' than us in refereeing decisions? absolutely positively titty-fucking yes.

but also keep in mind that we've been complacent and have hit the woodwork about 25 times this season so far... (if all of them are taken into account from ALL matches in the league barcelona would be leading by 3 points or something)

and thats without david villa! :O

Tezemery

Since i started watching Barca the ref's have always favoured madrid even when we have had winning seasons we still get the majority of bad decisions, its just Barca under Pep have been so good that we win despite the referee's now though we need them to get there decisions right.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
yes, but it's not that referees have screwed us an abnormal amount. we've gotten the regular treatment, tbh. yes a bit harsh at times, but nothing too extreme and our dropped points are mostly down to the lads slacking off and, in the case of Valencia away, Pep being a bit of a spanner.

but the refs have helped Real Madrid an inordinate amount. seems like every single league game since the Sevilla one, when they've needed help from the officials, they've gotten it. and not in a subtle way either. absolutely massive "mistakes" over and over again to bail them out & help them keep winning, which is how they've managed to build a points gap rather than stumbling after their Clasico humiliations.

so yes, the refs are to blame, but not in the way the OP was suggesting.
My god I thought you were one of the more sensible posters here, but turns out you're an all-out troll just like the rest of them.

Refs to blame for us being on top :lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
My god I thought you were one of the more sensible posters here, but turns out you're an all-out troll just like the rest of them.

Refs to blame for us being on top :lol:
I think he explained it well. Ref decisions against Barca werent too dubious. And our team could have just played better and have more points.

But refereeing in favor for RM was absurd ... repeatedly absurd. And that was very well 7 pts ... someone summed it up above. And these 7+ pts indeed moved you up on top of the table.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I think he explained it well. .
It was not explained well at all. He's talking about imaginary decisions favouring us and at the same time he talks about clasico humiliations, which is absurdly ironic since you only eliminated us from the copa thanks to blatant refereeing help in the first place.

Home of Barca Fans