Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
What's sadder is how some cules accept RM steals as something normal...

It's Madrid's fault Barcelona thinks its too good to show u against mid table teams? You are telling me it's a conspiracy that made Pep start Sergei Roberto and the defense to collectively shit itself against Osasuna?

Madrid has benefitted from questionable penalties, but it takes a bitter fanboy to think that it's the reason there's a 10 point gap. If there's any explanation for it, it's that Mourinho has trained his team to be experts at drawing penalties from terrible Spanish refs.

Seriously, you guys are making me sympathize with Wardo, and nobody deserves such a fate.

Last edited:

ricknattery

It's Madrid's fault Barcelona thinks its too good to show u against mid table teams? You are telling me it's a conspiracy that made Pep start Sergei Roberto and the defense to collectively shit itself against Osasuna?

Barcelona's complacency and bad tactics from Pep is exclusive to the way refs handle Madrid and Barca games. They are simply not related
We are in second position due to our lack of motivation and complacency but also because refs have been gifting RM points and taking them from us. One thing is not subjected to the other. It is so blantantly obvious you cannot use the 'refs are human after all' card. Pretty much every debatable decision this year goes on Madrid's favor and against us.

barca0809

This year the ref's made some bad decisions in Barca's games , but u could see that they rly played bad in most of theyr away game . With a little more focus and motivation those decision would not have matter . Also pep tryed some new strategies wich might have affected Barca's style of play .

dalitis8

Banned
Nice video with some of the favors that Madrid had this season, and some of the injustices we suffered. Lovely instrumental Oasis music as soundtrack:

tello

The errors against Barca and those aiding rm stopped for a few weeks now. I wonder if this is going to last till the end of the season... Though it's pretty odd, favoritisms stopped when the 10 points gap was reached...I do not speak about conspiracy, it just looks weird and inequitable.

M

mitkoa7x

I want the names of those who voted 'No'!!! They need to be locked up.

Home of Barca Fans